[FINISHED] Government + Dispatch RP [TS3] [EVENT]
Applications are open till Sunday 7:00 PM. Joining during the event is also possible as long you contacted my and I confirm it.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I wont be able to attend the event. you may want to find another cop.
If i manage to show up it would be after 9
I said before I couldn't attend but that was the old date. I can attend on this new date but I may come a little late. Also I see that SWAT spot is full so I'll attend as police officer.

Sorry for not using the template but I didn't think it was necessary since I already made one before M.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(05-02-2015, 07:53 PM)Himalaya Eater Wrote: I said before I couldn't attend but that was the old date. I can attend on this new date but I may come a little late. Also I see that SWAT spot is full so I'll attend as police officer.

Sorry for not using the template but I didn't think it was necessary since I already made one before M.

No problem! Great that you can still attend! You will be an officer!

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
We are still searching for Officers, or maybe you want to be a paramedic or firefighter. Still apply or contact me before 7:00 PM tonight!

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Quick Question -
Are we allowed to use the 10 codes or is it just too complicated?
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Also, the government radios have been deleted from the TS3 server.

Accepted

TheMJ: 

I know that the government channels are out at the moment. I can arrange something I guess.. And of course you are allowed to use the 10 police codes! As long you mention what it means! So for example: "Control/Dispatch, We've got 10-32, (person with a gun) at Nexusstreet, over."  I know that 10-32 mean person with a gun. But when you use thing like 10-77 = ETA (Expected Time of Arrival) it is logical: "Control, Unit 1504's 10-77 is 2 minutes, over."  I hope you understand what I mean. If not ask me. And remember: You don't have to know all the police codes! It is just handy if you read them a bit and know some important codes. 

Here is my list of things that will or can be used during the RP:

10-0   | Caution                                     10-71  | Shooting                
10-7   | Out of service                           10-72  | Gun involved
10-8   | In service                                  10-80  | Explosion   
10-29 | Return(ing) to station             10- 97 | Arrived at scene
10-20 | Location = / Location ?           10-76  | En route to ...
10-23 | Stand by                                    10-77  | ETA (time)
10-53 | Man down                                 10-32  | Person with gun
10-54 | Possible dead body                  10-78  | Requesting assistance
10-66 | Suspicious person                     240     | Assault

Again: You don't have to know all of them. I just advise you to know at least these and I prefer you know some of the link (thread) as well for the best roleplay experience.

Event information:

- Teamspeak3 server IP:  217.163.10.72:9104
- Channel: Government Dispatch RP
- Starting time (might be delayed for 2-5 minutes) : 7:30 PM

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Suarez
(05-03-2015, 04:11 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote:  
TheMJ: 

And of course you are allowed to use the 10 police codes! As long you mention what it means! So for example: "Control/Dispatch, We've got 10-32, (person with a gun) at Nexusstreet, over."  I know that 10-32 mean person with a gun. But when you use thing like 10-77 = ETA (Expected Time of Arrival) it is logical: "Control, Unit 1504's 10-77 is 2 minutes, over."  I hope you understand what I mean. If not ask me. And remember: You don't have to know all the police codes! It is just handy if you read them a bit and know some important codes. 

Here is my list of things that will or can be used during the RP:

10-0   | Caution                                     10-71  | Shooting                
10-7   | Out of service                           10-72  | Gun involved
10-8   | In service                                  10-80  | Explosion   
10-29 | Return(ing) to station             10- 97 | Arrived at scene
10-20 | Location = / Location ?           10-76  | En route to ...
10-23 | Stand by                                    10-77  | ETA (time)
10-53 | Man down                                 10-32  | Person with gun
10-54 | Possible dead body                  10-78  | Requesting assistance
10-66 | Suspicious person                     240     | Assault

Again: You don't have to know all of them. I just advise you to know at least these and I prefer you know some of the link (thread) as well for the best roleplay experience.

Okay that's good!

(05-03-2015, 04:11 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote:  

10-23 | Stand by                      

[color=#333333][b]   

Think that's Arrived on scene btw Wink
Really sorry to do this but I feel like crap today, guess that's what i get for drinking too much alcohol. I'll still be playing just not in a fit state to do all the proper RP