Ruskin
I have played on here for a while, and I love this server. I have donated, but I never really made an introduction page.

Well, I guess I will now. I am Ruskin. Call me Ruskin or Justin. (Both are fine) I am from Pennsylvania (Next to New York) in the United States. I notice a variation of people on this server from different countries, and I think that is good. I found this server from Anakonda Heart Wink Whenever I accidentally joined his g-mod game when trying to join my other friends game. Needless to say, I was really happy I clicked the wrong server. I Have been banned once, because when I was new I put 4 keypads to 1 fading door Sad But, I am a good RPer. If you ever want to do any RP with me please ask, I would be glad too. I really would like to get to know some of you guys, and the clans. Other then that, I am overall I am a nice person and can make friends with anyone. If you add me on steam, if I remember doing something on the server with you or anything like that I will probably add you. I am not just going to add you just because we play on the same server though Smile If you want to be my friend, play with me.

Other then that, I can't wait to see you all on the game Cheese I hope we all have some good RP's, and I am sure I will make some good friends. Thanks for reading -Ruskin
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
Welcome to the forum, Ruskin! Enjoy your stay, you're a great RP'er :-=
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • equal
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Enjoy your stay bro Smile
Welcome To Fearless!
Haha I still remember how we met bro :-) Welcome
Welcome to Fearless buddy!!! Cheese
First person that wouldn't kill me because I had a crowbar out... ( Bomb RP Cheese!)
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Ruskin
Hey. Welcome to FL Smile

Did some good RP with you earlier (even if I did have to leave lol).

Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • Ruskin
Thank you everyone, I am glad to see such a friendly community! I look forward to playing with all of you. Good RP we had StillAlive. Gestapo, I do remember as-well Smile Sniperwolf, thanks and yes it is too bad that we couldn't finish it. It would have been pretty cool. P.S. I am a fan of admins, I thought that profile picture would be funny Cheese
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
what about me? i invited you here? xD
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?