RDM, trolling.
Thread Title: Report: <name>

Name of player: teufelberger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111877519

Time in GMT: Around 05:50 to around 06:15

Server: Build server

Summary: I was building in the build server at the fire station building (were it all happend) I was building then a guy came over, i didnt make any thing out at first until he started builing right out side the door... i said nothing and left him... he then got in my car and what appeared he couldnt get out he was saying random things... so i got in the passenger seat to see if i could let him out, it didnt work and i then couldnt get out, he then just simply left the car... and did nothing to help, i then asked for help and got it by a guy named Goodle, he was a witness of the thing, he told me to reconnect so i did, i sadly lost my props i built altough i used /restoreprops I said ill give this guy one more chance before reporting him if he just leaves me alone, he then came and ran me over in his trabant.. thats when he RDM

Evidence:: The only evidence i got is Goodle, he was a witness in this, is it possible to look in your logs and get evidence from there?
Yep, sadly i didn't take any screenshots, i was there when the RDM happened.
He also attempted to attack me with his car, but i was in noclip mode, so he didn't harm me.
*admins be kind with me im just helping*
When you get killed by a car its not called RDM(Random Death Match)
its called CDM(Car Death Match)
Physical evidence is a requirement.
Denied
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator