Apologies to you all.
I would like to apologize to the players and members of FL as I have been gererally horrible/annoying/hostile on the servers and occasionally on the forums too. I have had too much stress lately with real life problems that I would not like to speak of at this moment in time, but I feel the need to apologize to certain people that I have been hostile too aswell as some admins for being a pest/mingebag to them.

Some of the people ive been a FudFox too are now ignoring me or showing negativity against me and thats not what I want.

I am also sorry to those that have overseen the arguements between me and others.

If you have been offended or started to reject me because of my actions and accept my apology, please comment on this thread or PM me :/

[Image: source.gif]
Apology accepted Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • equal
Hey, I completely understand how you feel. I know from experience.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Triangle
Hey man don't blame yourself - everyone has irl problems at times and some stress - but some people who play fl are just trolls and are asses without a reason
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
(09-19-2011, 03:20 PM)Triangle Wrote: Hey man don't blame yourself - everyone has irl problems at times and some stress - but some people who play fl are just trolls and are asses without a reason

And some people make up perverted stories about sex with admins.
The following 3 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Buddhist Stew, The Crack Fox
(09-19-2011, 03:46 PM)Biowulf Wrote: And some people make up perverted stories about sex with admins.
Which are so damned hilarious they make my lungs burst whenever I read them.

/sarcasm
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles