Car Unblacklist
Your name: Taxtrax

Your blacklist ID: 53341

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102300638

Reason: Driving his car in an RP/Shop

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Raptor

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Please read everything, it is what happened

Yesterday (April 22.), My Job was an Police Officer, i drove out of the City and Parked right after the Tunnel on the right side.I didnt see that there was 4 Guys standing there(at that time there was no Rpshop yet), i stopped as fastest i can, but i killed someone(rebel) unintentionally,
with the /radio Command i got an paramedic and he revied the rebel (i dont remind what his name was. He said in the chat he would blow my head off. he betrayed me to kill me, he got in his car and drove a bit away but i said that he should stop, he stopped got out of the car and pulled a gun an shot me dead.
My car is still there and i cant go and get my car because New life rule. after my nlr Timer said 3 minutes ,there is standing something in the chat, that i where blacklistet from cars for 20 hours i have gone to your page and looked why i where blacklistet for 20 hours(the reason is up there) than my NLR timer was on 6 and ive gone to that place where i parked my car. there was an black market dealer rpshop. Before there was nothing just green.

Its really unfair, because i cant go and get the car because New Life Rule was there,
therefore i ask for an Unblacklist and i hope you can understand me.

My english is not the best (austria) and i hope you can understand partially what i writed.
Life is good, Fearless is good,
have fun on Fearless!  Cheese

~Ta✖tra✖
Approved.