FL Raptour
Asking him to help me with rule breaker standing, on friends body done, five @ no admins answer and I confronted Raptour and said OOC Can you deal with these rule breakers he was ignoring me and said admin disrespect when I said " what is the point of even doing @ no admins answer just bringing this up it is really annoying please can you deal with this thank you .
So because I didn't do anything at all its abuse? how? please use the template and explain how I have "Disrespected" you.
(04-22-2015, 07:11 PM)harbrow Wrote: Asking him to help me with rule breaker standing, on friends body done, five @ no admins answer and I confronted Raptour and said OOC Can you deal with these rule breakers he was ignoring me and said admin disrespect when I said " what is the point of even doing @ no admins answer just bringing this up it is really annoying please can you deal with this thank you .

You should answer me when im right there and two rule breakers  infront on you I justwanted to say
I didn't see anyone break any rules when I was there I was also in the middle of an RP situation. I really would like you to use the template and explain how does this count as abuse.
Read this thoroughly.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Closed and ban issued.