Unban Request
Your name: satnavjudo

Your ban ID: 61069

Banned by: [FL:M] BlackOut

Reason: DC'd to avoid arrest.

Involved: - (There was another player but i forgot his name)

Why we should unban you: I called an admin because i thought that my arrest was unfair, anyway after afew minutes of discussion he told us to continue. I miss understood the context in which he meant continue as i thought the arrest was invalid and he wasn't arresting i though the continue was to show that i was free to go as i was unfrozen at this point. Normally i would of stayed online to face the arrest if i knew i was going to be arrested but as i didn't understand the admins command and my dinner was done i had to rush off so i disconnected not knowing i did anything wrong. I come back after dinner to find i have been banned for D/C to avoid arrest. Kinda not fair, the admins should make there instructions more clear on what they want me to do.
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
Good Evening, satnavjudo.

I will begin to explain what happened from the beggining,
You called me over for a "Random Arrest" as i came i saw you running away from a tazer which is breaking "General Rule 13" (FearRP), I warned you and explained to you what you was doing wrong, and also explained to the person who tazed you that "it was uneccasary". I then told you both to continue to RP properly and let you off with a strong warning until you decided to Disconnect to avoid the officer arresting you. - You should know not to disconnect if you had read "General Rule 3".

-BlackOut.
No you told me about running from the tazer you didnt say continue RP you can continue, and that was all you said and as you told the officer it wasn't a valid reason i thought it was ok to leave as you didnt tell me not to leave ...
(04-22-2015, 06:31 PM)satnavjudo Wrote: No you told me about running from the tazer you didnt say continue RP all you said was continue, as you told the officer it wasn't a valid reason i thought it was ok to leave as you didnt tell me not to leave ...

edited as my english wasn't great
Satnavjudo,
The officer claimed that he said you insulted him IC using the mic, now i dont know if thats a truth or a lie, so i let the RP continue. And at the moment i set you both to get back to RPing properly you left the server. In the future i suggest you listen to not only me but also what the staff say, so you understand the situation you are in, Thankyou.
-BlackOut
With out the admin saying anything to the contrary continue would clearly mean continue with what you was doing
Weather you did misunderstand or not, the mistake was yours and resulting in your breaking rules and getting banned
No need to consider possibility of shortening as already expired and since ban is valid - Denied