Are you actually serious?
NOTE: I am posting this on behalf of Cate. He has requested this via Steam Chat. All below is his words.

Your name: |FTG| SB:RP Sgt. Cate Shekelber

Your ban ID: 61042

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Player disrespect.

Involved: Falcao & LivKX

Why we should unban you: This is ridiculous, 21 days for me responding to them stalking me and corner-trapping me after approaching and saying to me "Racist", they made fun of me first therefore, they should also get an equivalent ban if I cannot be unbanned. Here is my full explanation, if you check through the logs it will verify that they approached me first. Falcao said "CATE" in local ooc and also "Hey". I responded with "oh shid". LivKX responded to me saying that with "That's racist", I then said "You fucking racist pigs". Afterwards, I walked away as I did not want to carry on talking with them and then I was talking to someone who was asking if their mic was working after this, I was trying to deal with them I ran off to the parking lot area. Before that, evilmat said to me I had to explain this, to which I did not know if he was talking to me or not. This sounds more like a pre-meditated conspiracy due to the fact I was banned without even being teleported to or an admin asking what happened. Especially when Raptor was not in talking distance to me. After this, I thought long and was messaged a few minutes later that I indeed got a 21 DAY BAN. This seems especially shocking as I have done far worse and got away with nothing. Especially people with RDM and CDM bans have only received a 1-2 day ban. It is clear that you admins hold grudges against me and don't like me, that does not mean you can go around extending bans because of your feelings and the reason I was banned was one sentence that a normal person would never be offended by. I myself am part of a minority group and I find it extremely offensive what Falcao had said, so you can understand why I would have a grudge against him. It is especially shocking how the admins will cherry pick how long the bans are depending on how much they dislike a person, I would like to conclude with the following statement. Grow up and learn to take insults from people who feel insulted. It's like shooting a man with a gun and expecting not to be shot gun.

P.S. I was not able to write this myself as my browser is not working currently.
As I was mentioned, I brought up that you should either discuss and come to an agreement or just split up and each go different ways.
Don't act like the innocent one here, we did not corner trap you at all, there was other people there as well. We followed you because of what you said to us to get an explanation. You was insulting other players and calling us things we are not. You done this on V2P the other day when you was calling Pinky racist so it's not the first time you have done it. You insulted us in a horrible manner.

There is currently no reason whatsoever why you should even have your ban shortened let alone unban.
We admins have no grudge against you, do not compare other cases to yours. We do not tolerate with players disrespecting other players as you clearly have.
Next time please do not use that kind of languege to any players, if you feel as if you were harrased or disrespected by players please report it to a staff member. Approved.