Clementio - Double Account? Can you explain me this ban?
I know its the most common excuse.

About linked with same computer i don't know, as i told you i don't know what else i can do to prove im not that guy, i don't play like him, i don't act like him, if IP / Computer is linked, that i cannot explain, and that is the most important thing i presume, how can i solve this, Temar? I'm not that guy and i feel "powerless" because im not that guy and all the stuff that apears only show that am, how can i prove im not?

Don't you or any other staff member remenber that guys voice? and you can hear me to see the diference? I dont know what else to say, i can assure you, if my ip or computer its linked to "Papas" its a coincidence, its impossible, i only know this game mod since 2015 , and he was banned in 2014 like you said, sorry for this next sentence but he his a complete minge as i can check for all the bans in such short time, im not, everyone on this server can tell that im a passive, helpfull person, not perfect but nothing equals to the guy im acused to be.

Please Temar , i say you name because you have the most power basicly and you i guess, you are the person that knows this better. Please, help me get this solved, help me reach why im linked to that guy, and help me get back to the game. For sure you understand my feeling, i would understand and i would not unban someone if it was me on that side with this proves all against, but all i want is your help to fix this, and find together and prove im not "Papas".

Thanks for your time, thanks for not closing this and keep helping, I really apreciate.
I do not care if i can get banned for 1 more day or 1 more week, whatever, i just want that we can find the truth. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clementio - Double Account? Can you explain me this ban? - by Clementio - 04-24-2015, 08:52 PM