UBR
Your name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental

Your ban ID: 61517

Banned by: [FL] Obay

Reason: BRA (60366) - FearRP

Involved: Me, DollarCobra, Jazzlesman

Why we should unban you: The reason I should be unbanned is, my thought and what I have been told is that when you have a gun to your head you stay still and shit your self. As you would in real life. You would not go do as they say as they would shoot you anyway (As Jazzlesman has done in the past). So for this thought I sat still. He was ordering me to go to my cell after I had broke out. I had less than a minute until I was unarrested so I didn't want to waist mine or Jazzlesman's time by going back so I sayed put. Also, there has been times where Jazzlesman has broken the same rule + more at the same time. Unfortunately, I did not have my recording software on at this time so I could not capture it, however, if you were to look in the logs you would find my evidence of him breaking multiple rules.

-Basic
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(05-10-2015, 06:11 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental

Your ban ID: 61517

Banned by: [FL] Obay

Reason: BRA (60366) - FearRP

Involved: Me, DollarCobra, Jazzlesman

Why we should unban you: The reason I should be unbanned is, my thought and what I have been told is that when you have a gun to your head you stay still and shit your self. As you would in real life. You would not go do as they say as they would shoot you anyway (As Jazzlesman has done in the past). So for this thought I sat still. He was ordering me to go to my cell after I had broke out. I had less than a minute until I was unarrested so I didn't want to waist mine or Jazzlesman's time by going back so I sayed put. Also, there has been times where Jazzlesman has broken the same rule + more at the same time. Unfortunately, I did not have my recording software on at this time so I could not capture it, however, if you were to look in the logs you would find my evidence of him breaking multiple rules.

-Basic

Yeah but why where we arrested in the first place?
Your ban is valid, please take your time to read the rules and reference your actions in-game as you would in real life correctly.
If someone has a gun pointed at you telling you to do something, you do what they say and fear for your life.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Obay, I was fearing for my life. That is why I was not moving as Jazzlesman is known to be very trigger happy.

EDIT: Also, I was not saying my ban was invalid. I was just trying to make a point. + What do I learn from getting banned apart from how to get banned? The least he could have done is tell me my wrong doing for me to correct it and then none of this happen.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(05-10-2015, 06:42 PM)Obay Wrote: Your ban is valid, please take your time to read the rules and reference your actions in-game as you would in real life correctly.
If someone has a gun pointed at you telling you to do something, you do what they say and fear for your life.

But the arrest reason? I don't know what it was...all I know that I was arrested
(05-10-2015, 06:46 PM)DollarCobra Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 06:42 PM)Obay Wrote: Your ban is valid, please take your time to read the rules and reference your actions in-game as you would in real life correctly.

But the arrest reason? I don't know what it was...all I know that I was arrested

This is the same for me and one other reason I was not doing as he said. I did not want to waist my time in the cell for being arrested for nothing.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
If you were fearful of your life then you should have done exactly what he said when under gunpoint.
Please review your understanding of the rules to avoid further suspension in the future.
Thank you for your appeal, however it has been denied.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]