2 Problems >.<
1. Okay so you have a gun in your inventory, and click use so you can use it (For rebel raids and stuff) BUT then someone CDM/RDM/Accidentally Kills you. Is there a way to get that weapon back?

2. As a merchant, how do I make stuff? Loads of people are just buying the weapons and then selling them for a higher price but how do you manufacture them, I.E. You're a Black Market Dealer, How do you make a Glock for under $200?
(09-18-2011, 06:05 PM)Spychecker Wrote: 1. Okay so you have a gun in your inventory, and click use so you can use it (For rebel raids and stuff) BUT then someone CDM/RDM/Accidentally Kills you. Is there a way to get that weapon back?

2. As a merchant, how do I make stuff? Loads of people are just buying the weapons and then selling them for a higher price but how do you manufacture them, I.E. You're a Black Market Dealer, How do you make a Glock for under $200?

1. Only if you have a honest roleplayer who killed you. Otherwise, no.

2. This is not Derp RP. You only can manufacture guns as a Gun Dealer. There is no other way. As BMD you can create molotows, ammo etc. by using the chemetics and alcohol + paper towels.

I hope this will help you out.
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • Spychecker
(09-18-2011, 06:11 PM)Visual Wrote:
(09-18-2011, 06:05 PM)Spychecker Wrote: 1. Okay so you have a gun in your inventory, and click use so you can use it (For rebel raids and stuff) BUT then someone CDM/RDM/Accidentally Kills you. Is there a way to get that weapon back?

1. Only if you have a honest roleplayer who killed you. Otherwise, no.

2. This is not Derp RP. You only can manufacture guns as a Gun Dealer. There is no other way. As BMD you can create molotows, ammo etc. by using the chemetics and alcohol + paper towels.

I hope this will help you out.
Okay Thanks Smile
You could use the "Like" button on the right side instead of posting a reply Tounge

The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • Spychecker
(09-18-2011, 06:40 PM)Visual Wrote: You could use the "Like" button on the right side instead of posting a reply Tounge
It's more polite to acknowledge the fact the person in need of help found your respose helpful by actually saying it, rather than simply clicking on something.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 4 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Buddhist Stew, Spychecker, CrAzyWirE, The Crack Fox
Sir Raffi you deserve a cooki- Oh wait your still playing Alpha, Here! Have some diamonds instead!
(09-21-2011, 03:49 PM)Spychecker Wrote: Sir Raffi you deserve a cooki- Oh wait your still playing Alpha, Here! Have some diamonds instead!

Although I'm sure Raffi would've enjoyed the first 6 or so words of your post ... when you used the wrong 'your' he'll now hate you forever if I know Raffi Tounge
(09-21-2011, 10:28 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Although I'm sure Raffi would've enjoyed the first 6 or so words of your post ... when you used the wrong 'your' he'll now hate you forever if I know Raffi Tounge
Eight, actually.

Might want to give this a read.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles