Problem With Namechange!
I've send some PMs about this to admins before deciding to post it here. But I see that they just ignore or read and let it be (no offence). My problem is that my brother thought he was online on his account on this device and he wanted to change his name from Swebro1337 to just Swebro. And after he changed he realised it was my account. Now I have almost the same name as my brother. And it is really annoying. I wanty old name back (Spear) but I need to wait 30 days. Please, can one admin change my name back to: Spear.

Thanks
To my knowledge, from speaking to Raptor, only Soul and Temar can change usernames.
They are not ignoring your "pm's" they have alot of pm's too go through and therefore takes time to get answered.

aswell as only a web develeoper can forcechange your name. my old name was "Raptor" and when the administrator previously named "Nightfury" wanted to change back to "Raptor", he asked me on steam if its was okay if an web develeoper forcechanged my name too something else, as he wanted the name "Raptor" back.

hope this was helpful, sorry for my bad English.
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
(04-20-2015, 08:08 AM)Akira Wrote: They are not ignoring your "pm's" they have alot of pm's too go through and therefore takes time to get answered.

aswell as only a web develeoper can forcechange your name. my old name was "Raptor" and when the administrator previously named "Nightfury" wanted to change back to "Raptor", he asked me on steam if its was okay if an web develeoper forcechanged my name too something else, as he wanted the name "Raptor" back.

Since this is just a forum created and built with MyBB, it actually has a built in editing/maintenance system to change whatever you like.

It can be done none-the-less, no need for a 'Web Developer' though.
(04-20-2015, 08:48 AM)DVN Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 08:08 AM)Akira Wrote: They are not ignoring your "pm's" they have alot of pm's too go through and therefore takes time to get answered.

Since this is just a forum created and built with MyBB, it actually has a built in editing/maintenance system to change whatever you like.

It can be done none-the-less, no need for a 'Web Developer' though.

Really? okay. Raptor just told me he could get a web dev to change my name.
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
I don't mean ignore in a mean way. I mean ignore I'm a nice way, I know they have alot to do. Didn't I write "No Offence". But I did actually PM SoulRipper and Temar. Hope they will answer soon. Really annoying to be named "Swebro". Thanks!
Done, closed.