Drenchwood Prison [EVENT]
So people told me that I was one of the first that recieved a RPP. I did not even notice xd!  It's my second now. Very greatful for that. I did some preparation before we started the event, such as research on sentences, read some information about murder charges and so on. I could use it a lot in the RP. Especially during the roleplay with Davidson. Thank you for the great evening! The event would have been perfect with some more dupes!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander

Thanks to Falcao for the images!

I had a lot of messages tonight. Holy shit.
Than' you Falcao, Suarez and the staff for hosting this event. Thanks for my RPP babes Cheese
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94870333
Hours on FL: 222
Roleplay Points: 1
Your personal understanding of the RP: I have a large understanding of RP and how to do it properly.
Bans: 2
Blacklists: 8 (Most based on the same thing)

IC Information:

Full Name: Harry Walshie
Job you're applying for: Max Security Inmate
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Muder x25, Assassination x23.
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I feel that I could help bring a bit of spice to the RP.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: A lot of escape attempts + Trying to kill others in the prison.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(05-09-2015, 09:15 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: -snip-

Event already happened earlier today.
Suarez, I see im at the bottom of that list, I'm feeling the love. But great event tho.
And basically, it's already happened.
11 out of 10 would enter the tram while DJ net is busy. (You know fela)
I gave it a shot, looked organised but it wasn't really my style of roleplay so I didn't enjoy myself as others did.

Nonetheless, Suarez and others put a lot of effort into it so well done chaps!
would you consider doing an event like this again?