Drenchwood Prison [EVENT]
(04-30-2015, 06:52 PM)Balls Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Prison Guard

I'd just like to say that we can always improvise if the event server is not working in time. We could easily perform this event on v2p instead. Keep that in mind, and check this thread nearer to the date for confirmation.
OOC Information:

Steam Name: Fangz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27740499
Hours on FL: 140 - 150
Roleplay Points: 0 Sad
Your personal understanding of the RP: Corrupt prison when drugs are popular, i pretty much get it
Bans: 2
Blacklists: 1 (weapons)
IC Information:

Full Name: Daryl Brent
Job you're applying for: Max Security Prisoner
Crime you have committed (If inmate): DUI Manslaughter,Terrorism , and Multiple Hacks of US Military
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Because It seems like a good experience, and something i would enjoy.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: A good knowledge of crime and consequences to allow the best experience for a prison and riot RP
Backstory: Daryl Brent was a Welsh Carpenter that was stuck in a day - in day - out lifestlye which he couldn't escape. He got into a lot of business he shouldn't have, drug families, mafia, you get the rest... one of these families, however, did not want him sticking his nose where it wasn't allowed, and attempted to end Daryl's life, he pulled a gun and forced him to leave before he would shoot, but Daryl wasn't convinced, he battered the poor man and dragged him into the nearby meat factory and stripped him of his skin, this was only the first of his many murders/manslaughters and he soon went on to commit more crimes such as terrorism on English monuments, his biggest of which was Big Ben, shocking, i know right. But his final, and arguably best, crime was a hack on the US military where he gained control of the missile sites dotted around the country and attempted to use them to wipe out cities around the world targeting mainly English and American cities, but also targeted the smaller countries such as Bangladesh and Haiti, until he was eventually caught after one of his "subliminal" messages were decoded and he was dragged to Drenchwood Prison for Maximum Security punishment and was scheduled for an execution with the electric chair. That, my dear friends, brings us here.
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Brandon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87447916
Hours on FL: 589, as of when I write this.
Roleplay Points: 9
Your personal understanding of the RP: Passive/Aggresive prisoners, corrupt jail staff.
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 10
IC Information:

Full Name: Brandon "Heisenberg" Gomez
Job you're applying for: Medium security inmate
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Methamphetamine manufacture, Multiple murders, Grand Larceny, Possession of Deadly Substance and Money Laundering.
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I always enjoyed prison RP when people put them on when you get arrested, but it's rare and very short lived. I'd like to do a proper one and let it last for a reasonable amount of time.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: Passive / Aggresive rp, good role play. Maybe an escape attempt?
OOC Information:

Steam Name: Fela
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51033492
Hours on FL: 589 Hours
Roleplay Points: 6 Roleplay Points
Your personal understanding of the RP: A prison heavily guarded with average corruption. There will be fights, there will be blood.
Bans: 10 (From over 2 years ago)
Blacklists: 2

IC Information:

Full Name: Vince Anton Lestrade
Job you're applying for: Med. Security prisoner
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Assaulting two citizens with a baton
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: For a generally serious Roleplay (Fun)
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: My in Charachter personality. Everyone has their own little role they play.
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zerik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95169538
Hours on FL: 315 (or something around)
Roleplay Points: 2
Your personal understanding of the RP: Some corrupt prison w/ corrupt officers, death row, gangs, drugs.
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 3 (P/T/E x2 + Weapons)
IC Information:

Full Name: Mark Torshe
Job you're applying for: Max Security Inmate
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Killing 5 officers, murdering 3 civillians, eating 1 child.
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Never seen a RP like this. I like it. I would like to join it.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: My human-eating psychically mental character design. I can be on the death row. (look at my crimes).
Oh, and did i mention i smuggled some plastic knives in my.. mhm. I can possibly escape the prison.
Whatchu' lookin' at?
||Fangz|| Wrote:-snip-

Accepted as Max Security Inmate

Brandon Gomez Wrote:-snip-

Accepted as Med Security Inmate

Fela Wrote:-snip-

Accepted as Med Security Inmate

Zerik Wrote:-snip-

Accepted as Max Security Inmate
Just an Update I believe I can attend but its the night before I go away on my Duke of Edinburgh Expedition. Suarez I'll contact you on Steam the day or day before of the Event to give you warning
Keep the applications coming guys! Still plenty of spaces to fill.

Also, if you want a job but the slots are full, speak to me or Suarez and depending on the situation at the time, we may be able to fit you in!
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Mintall
Steam ID: (Sadly couldn't find it, the steam ID fined doesn't recognize my name)
Hours on FL: 500+
Roleplay Points: 4
Your personal understanding of the RP: Corrupt prison that is never calm and prisinors are out of control with fights and much more.
Bans: 4
Blacklists: 10 (Although most blacklists are grouped)

IC Information:

Full Name: Rashid Al-Shareif
Job you're applying for: Med Security Inmate
Crime you have committed (If inmate):
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Raping 3 teens, Multiple murders
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: Escape attempts with Murder attempts on the way out.
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
The following 1 user Likes Mintall's post:
  • Greed^
(05-05-2015, 02:51 PM)Mintall Wrote: Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Raping 3 teens, Multiple murders

Jesus man, you're going to be the first guy with a shiv up his ass.
The following 5 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Greed^, Falc, Stitch, Mintall, Brynn