Drenchwood Prison [EVENT]
Break it up guys ffs. Cate you should have kept that subject off the server. End of story. Now I don't want to see you posting in this thread again or I'll get staff involved am I clear (retorical question)?
(04-20-2015, 04:51 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 04:48 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 04:46 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 04:41 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 04:24 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote: OOC Information:
Steam Name: |FTG| SB:RP Sgt. Cate Shekelberg
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65460229
Hours on FL: 429h
Roleplay Points: 2
Your personal understanding of the RP: I know what happens when you drop the soap :^).
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 0
IC Information:
Full Name: Bane
Job you're applying for: Max security inmate
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: For you.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I'm a big guy. Other information found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bane_%28comics%29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYmqcZjxsmg [Image: latest?cb=20120511112335]

I'm going to opt against you joining the event personally due to recent events involving you and the way you acted about religions. Will speak to Suarez about it.
Excuse me you racist, you endorsed ending religous free speech on FL and Islamophobia. How hypocritical of you.

And here we go again, you done this on V2P and got kicked for it, so how about you take your shit away from this friend. Sick of being called racist by you who was mocking a religion for an hour. Do one.
"Jihad

The literal meaning of Jihad is struggle or effort, and it means much more than holy war.
Muslims use the word Jihad to describe three different kinds of struggle:

Cut the shit, I didn't ask for an explanation, I asked for you to take your shit away from this thread. You called sever people racist and mocked a religion and constantly insulted many players, that is my reason to not allowing you to join this event, deal with it and stop replying now.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Waterloo
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheGamerProject
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85168027
Hours on FL: 137 Hours
Roleplay Points: 0
Your personal understanding of the RP: High Security Corrupt Prison With Drug Smuggling and Gang's
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 2 - RDM as cop (I was being shot at by another Police Officer) - CDM (I had 400+ Ping)

IC Information:

Full Name: Callum Thomas
Job you're applying for: Medium Security Inmate
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Muerder-Terrorist Threats
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I want to join this Roleplay because i have never doen a prison RP and i would like to try it out. I i think it would be quite interesting
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I will bring what i know about roleplaying toghether, I have a Good Personality and i am quite matture - I am ussualy on the Good Side (Police) so i want to be on the bad side for once!
(04-20-2015, 05:20 PM)HDTheGamerProject Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Medium Security Inmate

NOTE: The teams that are currently full are: Chief Officer, Assistant Chief Officer, Senior Prison Officer, Prison Officer, Prison Riot Control, Janitor, Prison Bus Driver, Lawyer and Prison Gang Leader
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Nihl
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46381033
Hours on FL: 432
Roleplay Points: 16
Your personal understanding of the RP: I've been teached how to RP from a low hour count by some "veteran" players, I learned alot from them and took my own turn at RP from then on. I feel like I understand how to RP properly and in a fun way so everyone enjoys it. I'm also interested how other players will behave during the role play and how I can respond to their way of doing things. Also, I'm looking forward on doing my role as a psycopath in the jail.
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 1

IC Information:

Full Name: Real ID: Elise Vanoppen - Prison Nickname: Stolen Kiss
Job you're applying for: Med Security Inmate
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Serial Killer. After every date Elise has had the man who dated her has dissapeared and found - dead - a couple of weeks later. The body'w were mostly mutulated by methods of torture and the lips and tongue of the men were cut off. In the police description stands that Elise is described as "A beautiful young innocent girl". Yet she is nothing like that.
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: It seems like a cool idea to have this really big prison. It remembers me of the Prison Planet of SWTOR named Belsavis. Here you had diffrent races everywhere and also the low - med - high security areas.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: "valar morghulis" "Valar dohaeris" - I will just haunt the prison inmates and do the same as my character always does. Have some fun with them.
(04-20-2015, 06:03 PM)Nihl Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Medium Security Inmate
OOC Information:

Steam Name: Basw007
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12240305
Hours on FL: 346
Roleplay Points: 1
Your personal understanding of the RP: (American) High security prison with high profile and dangerous inmates. Inside this prison I'll probably encounter corruption, gang wars and drugs (smuggling). I've seen several movies and documentaries about the conditions inside a prison.
Bans: 2 (2012)
Blacklists: 0

IC Information:

Full Name: William Matthews
Job you're applying for: Prison Gang Member
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Two counts of armed robbery, battery, assault.
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I've always been interested in this specific type of roleplaying and the scenario. Judging by the information I have read so far, this also looks like it's going to be a well organised RP event. I'm interested in the role of a Prison Gang Member, because I'm curious to see how the gang rp will play out and because I look forward to roleplaying with the other gang members.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: During this event, I'd like to interact with multiple characters and roles in the prison. I will constantly try to get actively involved in gang RP, I will listen to the Prison Gang Leader and possibly work with individual members. I will also try to work out more specific details about my character that fit the theme/story, so that my character will feel slightly more realistic and 'alive'.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
Duke of ed practice expedition on this day, I'm not sure what time I'll be back at but if you can remove me from my position and if I can make it I'll take one of the other positions, thank you.
(04-21-2015, 02:25 PM)Mustang Wrote: Duke of ed practice expedition on this day, I'm not sure what time I'll be back at but if you can remove me from my position and if I can make it I'll take one of the other positions, thank you.
Thought I was the only one who did this xD
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Note that the player [FL:RP] Capital might be out.

http://gyazo.com/14fddbcc4aee889c1e7419f334d306c1