Drenchwood Prison [EVENT]
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [TG] [FL:RP] LivKX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33631470
Hours on FL: 700+
Roleplay Points: 12
Your personal understanding of the RP: I love prisony stuff. Orange is the new black is my fav show too Smile
Bans: 9 (10 if including invalid one. Suarez you know about it)
Blacklists: I've no idea how to format this, because they often come in groups of 3 (PTE Access).

IC Information:

Full Name: 
Alix Jackson
Job you're applying for: Riot Team
Crime you have committed (If inmate):
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I love prison stuff, I love RP, those two together makes for some quality entertainment.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I'd like to bring in some badass riot control, with discipline and organisation against the prisoners. I'm really excited about the RP, even if my application is denied I would still take a cameraman role.
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Brynn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79621462
Hours on FL: 1411 hours
Roleplay Points: 23
Your personal understanding of the RP: Prison, Corruption, drugs and bad conditions
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 1

IC Information:

Full Name: Robert Chap
Job you're applying for: Janitor
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: These types of Roleplay are unique and dont happen alot, and looks fun to be part off.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I'd like to bring some brilliant cleaning RP to this event, and possibly even a twist with the Janitor and inmates.
RK-Fin Wrote:-snip-

Accepted as Lawyer

LivKX Wrote:-snip-

Accepted as Prison Riot Control

Brynn Wrote:-snip-

Accepted as Janitor
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Brynn
---------------------
OOC Information.
---------------------
Steam Name:[FL:RP]Mr.Wolf
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:98416970
Hours on FL:948 Hours 30 minutes
Roleplay Points:15
Your personal understanding of the RP:Murder/Gangs/Death row/Drugs/Violence
Bans:7
Blacklists:13(1 is from tool gun bug)
-------------------------
IC Information.
-------------------------
Full Name:Lee Woods
Job you're applying for: Prison Gang Member
Crime you have committed (If inmate):I Have Been Put In Prison For Murder.
Why do you want to be a part of this RP:I Have Saw Lots Of TV Shows Of Prisons and i would like to take part and see how it feel and it would be fun.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up:My Aggressiveness  And Passive RP Skills and also My Maturity
[Image: YgVtJQA.png]
OOC Information:

Steam Name: Josephcox101
[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93479281
[b]Hours on FL: 385 Hours
[b]Roleplay Points: 9 Rp points
[b]Your personal understanding of the RP: crime, rivalry between gangs, death row, corruption, drugs.

[b]IC Information:

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b]

[b]Full Name: Joseph Cox
[b]Age: 21
[b]Job you're applying for: Prison Gang Member
[b]Crime you have committed (If inmate): Mass murders and Mutilpe robberys.
[b]Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I want to be part of this RP because I will enjoy doing this with everyone also I can show off my in charcter roleplay towards this event. I can express my charcters potential of being a physco. My charcter would fit into this roleplay and would be a big effect in the prison
[b]What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: It would jazz it up by my charcters personailty and the way he goes around in the prision. My passive and aggressive rp would go well towards the roleplay what I am apply for.

Thanks.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Waterloo (ClawZ)

Steam ID:

Hours on FL: around 200h

Roleplay Points: 1

Your personal understanding of the RP: I'm a big fan of prison stuff. For years I played on games like Prison Architect and watched this TV show called Prison Break. This is the RP of my life and I'm not planning on ruining it. Basically, the whole point of this RP is to ensure the security of a High Class Prison that is yet full of gangs and smuggles.

Bans: 1

Blacklists: 1

IC Information:

Full Name: Momo 'ClawZ' De Muffleffîn

Job you're applying for: Janitor

Why do you want to be a part of this RP: As a kid, I always had a soft spot for prisons. It had always been my dream to stop riots and monitor the prisoners. Now, if you employ me in your company, I'll have a chance to make that dream come true.

What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I'll be helping to set up different security systems as well as monitoring the prison activity. I'll also be setting upactivities for the prisoners.
OOC Information:

Steam Name: imdevine

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79053468

Hours on FL: 227

Roleplay Points: 11

Your personal understanding of the RP: A high security prison unit that has a diverse living culture with various roles to RP. To keep prisoners under control, ensure the security of the prison is not breached and live the prison life like you would in real life.

Bans: 1

Blacklists: None

IC Information:

Full Name: Mr. Devine

Job you're applying for: Prison Officer

Crime you have committed (If inmate): N/A

Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I really enjoy government related RP's so being a part of this unique RP Event would be awesome, as said my love for being in the authorities plays a big part for being a Prison Officer. I feel that I play best as the authorities, having power to keep people in line and work to keep criminals away is great, so actually making sure they stay away is a bonus.

What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I'm always open to new ways to make money, if you know what I mean *wink wink*. I could let some things slide, but some things will NOT pass me.
OOC Information:

Steam Name: Reefaz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29700678
Hours on FL: 1657
Roleplay Points: 14
Your personal understanding of the RP: Corruption, gangs, death row, drugs, smuggel
Bans: 12
Blacklists: 7

IC Information:

Full Name: Michael Reeds
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I've always wanted to be apart of a prison rp because it looks like tons of fun and its exciting. And theres not many prison RPs so its unique
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I really like the drug smuggle part so I want to be a bribeable officer that could look between his fingers for the right amount of money.
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tzimanious

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34865831

Hours on FL: 378

Roleplay Points: 2

Your personal understanding of the RP: Everyday prison routine that doesn't always goes right ?

Bans: 6

Blacklists: 6

IC Information:

Full Name: George Lamb

Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Well, I always wanted a nice prison RP. I love games like "the escapists" and "Prison Jail Architect" and in general I like prisons in movies,books, games etc.

What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I'll be the "friendly" officer who won't "notice" the smuggled goods... I'll play the "corrupt" but "good human being" officer. I guess?
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] [RL] Echo#14days
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48616241
Hours on FL: around 440
Roleplay Points: 7
Your personal understanding of the RP: From my time on Fearless I have gained a wealth of RP knowledge to know what I am doing in my role during this RP so that I will be able to carry out my role to the best of my abilities, the prison seems to be like a maximum security prison with corruption and contraband getting in.
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
IC Information:

Full Name: Jack "Echo" Freeman
Job you're applying for: Prison Officer.
Crime you have committed (If inmate): N/A
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Because I like the sound of a prison RP and haven't seen one during my time on the server so I want to see what this will be like.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I will bring my knowledge of RP as well as my general friendly personality.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature