V2P is back
(04-17-2015, 10:22 PM)Jan Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 05:22 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 05:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I never understand this from the team. Some (seemingly) random stuff always becomes a big secret where the community may not know about while obvious disagreements like this are just thrown on the forums for everyone to rage about.

Not very "professional" if you ask me.

Oh we are very professional but sadly not everyone agrees on the same thing.

Baskinger is right, keeping stuff like this in the admin office is the right thing to do.

What you and some other staff members are doing is pathetic, keep this stuff private, even if you disagree. To me it just seems like you and a few others have lost a private discussion and are now seeking attention by posting this stuff.

Indeed you're right that we should not publicly argue for the sake of professionalism however I have no regrets being honest about the situation since the person responsible has ignored our advice and we've proposed solutions to the problem and yet they still ignore us.

I think we've taken this a little too off-topic so I apologise.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Benporium
Cool map tbh.
I think V2P is the best choice we could make for the third server.
V2P is big and a lot of cool things is added into it.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
yay

Don't know what you guys are complaining about...
v2p is great for contra-farming, who's there to raid you?
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Nexus, aviator, Zecon
(04-18-2015, 02:46 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Don't know what you guys are complaining about...
v2p is great for contra-farming, who's there to raid you?

Cheese
To those of you who are complaining about staff complaining on public threads:

Soul has a tendency to ignore staff threads in the office of which he do not particularly like. There's been many instances of which he has completely ignored what has been said because of his own interests, and so to go on public thread and get those posts to be regocnized is the only way to get his indefinite attention on the matter, no matter what if he likes it or not. If this bullshit with soul going solo would be solved and communication from his part would be improved, there wouldn't be any need for staff to publicly disagree. I agree, it's a bit pathetic to see what should be a united staff complaining in a public thread, but it's their last resort, at least how I interpreted it.

Soul, fix your shit and stop doing things for your vision - and yes, you have straight out said that it's your vision that counts, not the community. Listen to your community, for without them this community wouldn't be..... shit. It's pathetic.

OT: I think this might be the dumbest move of 2015. Scrap the server, it's not even being used for much else than contrawhoring - which is ruining the economy even more. If you truly want it to be used much, close 2d. But oh wait, no you don't want that because you like that server.. hmmm f*ck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-18-2015, 07:54 AM)Floodify Wrote: OT: I think this might be the dumbest move of 2015. Scrap the server, it's not even being used for much else than contrawhoring - which is ruining the economy even more. If you truly want it to be used much, close 2d. But oh wait, no you don't want that because you like that server.. hmmm f*ck.
Wow, you would be a great owner. Closing down the second most popular server to force people playing on a map they apparently don't prefer.  Sleepy
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-18-2015, 08:34 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 07:54 AM)Floodify Wrote: OT: I think this might be the dumbest move of 2015. Scrap the server, it's not even being used for much else than contrawhoring - which is ruining the economy even more. If you truly want it to be used much, close 2d. But oh wait, no you don't want that because you like that server.. hmmm f*ck.
Wow, you would be a great owner. Closing down the second most popular server to force people playing on a map they apparently don't prefer.  Sleepy

Or just close FL all together, all that seems to have happened is that shit goes down hill in 2015.
(04-18-2015, 09:05 AM)connbob1 Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 08:34 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:

Or just close FL all together, all that seems to have happened is that shit goes down hill in 2015.

How does that solve our problems?
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]