V2P is back
Good to see the return of this beautiful map, however I do personally feel this will be a fruitless effort. It seems that Fearless is unable to sustain three populated servers at this moment in time and it may be better for the community to focus resources into the other two servers.
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • Wood, General Rickets, Conn
(04-17-2015, 03:54 PM)Jono Wrote: And now, since asking the question on the discussion topic, has resulted in said topic being closed, I ask once more.

What happened to Chaos city?

Ill answer for ya.

Soul decided to go solo on this decision, no staff or community, so as of right now, this is where we are.
(04-17-2015, 05:02 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 03:54 PM)Jono Wrote: And now, since asking the question on the discussion topic, has resulted in said topic being closed, I ask once more.

Ill answer for ya.

Soul decided to go solo on this decision, no staff or community, so as of right now, this is where we are.

So all the testing and such was a waste of time. Okay, nothings resolved. (y)
A more fitting signature. 
(04-17-2015, 05:12 PM)Jono Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 05:02 PM)Fultz Wrote:

Ill answer for ya.

So all the testing and such was a waste of time. Okay, nothings resolved. (y)

Welcome to our world...
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 4 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Nyander, Falc, Tawee, SirCrow
Oh trust me. Myself, as well as the rest of the team, understands this resolves nothing, but then again our opinion as well as yours doesn't matter in this situation.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Nyander, Nacreas
I never understand this from the team. Some (seemingly) random stuff always becomes a big secret where the community may not know about while obvious disagreements like this are just thrown on the forums for everyone to rage about.

Not very "professional" if you ask me.
(04-17-2015, 05:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I never understand this from the team. Some (seemingly) random stuff always becomes a big secret where the community may not know about while obvious disagreements like this are just thrown on the forums for everyone to rage about.

Oh we are very professional but sadly not everyone agrees on the same thing.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Wouldn't it be better to make the third server another build server? As the server is hardly populated or popular so then we could have one build server on V33 and one on V2D.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
The following 2 users Like CommanderEcho's post:
  • Greed^, Benporium
*Sigh* why does this always happen when the community makes a vote that will benefit the server.. Soul, please listen to the community, and not just yourself, or I see no point at all in even hoping for any changes.
(04-17-2015, 05:22 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 05:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I never understand this from the team. Some (seemingly) random stuff always becomes a big secret where the community may not know about while obvious disagreements like this are just thrown on the forums for everyone to rage about.

Oh we are very professional but sadly our efforts just get thrown away all the time.

How is saying that being professional? Because it really isnt. If you have disagreements with eachother then you discuss this internally instead of throwing this out here. What do you gain by informing the community by this?

If you really feel that your efforts are being thrown away all the time why do you even bother being an administrator? Sorry if this feels like an attack but i just find this very, very odd.