Banned, can my friends play at same place as me?
okay so earlier i managed to get banned, i will not say why and hopefully my UBR come through next time.

but. i have friends playing on Fearless so i just want to know how that works. like if im having a LAN with friends and someone connects to Fearless while im banned. and we are both on the same place connected too the same internet, will them get banned? i dont want my friends to get in trouble so..

i think i got banned while being on school so...

thanks for the answers!
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
Depends, I wouldn't risk it as I think you will be banned for double accounting. As soon as your account IP is recognised, and others connect with the same IP it could cause issues, unless you verify it with staff members.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Akira
Okay thanks. yes i see people getting banned for double accounting to avoid ban every day. just dont want my friends to get banned aswell as my ban reason too change as it will be much harder to get a chance then..

Ask any admin about the topic, they probably have stuff prepared for this.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
You said you got banned while playing in school, so just tell your friends not to play it in school so they don't risk it?
(04-17-2015, 11:27 AM)Falcao Wrote: You said you got banned while playing in school, so just tell your friends not to play it in school so they don't risk it?

yes but wont it "infect" every ip aslong im connected too it?

Unless they're family sharing the game from your account them they should be fine, as long as they all don't start playing in the server now, as that would bring about suspicion of double accounting. If you are family sharing the game via steam, they'll be banned as they enter the server.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Okay thanks Smile

You should be fine. Bans are for an individual steam account, not based on people who use the same connections as you.

Administrators only issue bans for using multiple accounts when they have a reason to investigate this and notice distinct patterns in connections and timings each account is used. This thread is probably enough to keep you safe really.

Other people in the same house as you or using the same connection can still play while another account is banned, if they're who they say they are.

It's not as soon as someone uses the same IP as you, since a lot of the time IPs are recycled by ISPs and I use a dynamic IP so every so often it changes.

If you want to be even safe, just inform an admin about this and they'll understand.
Regards,
aviator
thanks Smile