Suggestion - Vice President
Title of Suggestion: Vice President - New Character

Description: Essentially the Vice President in the absence of the president or when covering for the president would carry out the presidential duties.

For example if the president does not reply to a warrant, the Vice President can issue the warrant. If the president steps down, the Vice President automatically takes control of the city until a team when a new president takes over. Example - If the president steps down the VP would have the ability to set laws, /broadcast etc set taxes (however they earn nothing from them as they would have a wage) the VP would also be responsible for holding press conferences, being the first point of contact for the public before the president. The VP would have meeting with the Police Serg/SRU command however the president is still their direct line manager as per say.

Why: Well at a very exciting time for fearless with v33x increased to 100 players and v2D 75. I think that this would be a great opportunity for this character to be added. I think that if played correctly it would call for some very interesting and better government RP.

I also think that it should possibly be Donator only. Very much like the SRU.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • MacTavish
+Support
+Support.

Although the thing with jobs is that it's all proportional. Adding another job means you would have to increase/decrease other team sizes, too. Mind you, if this is a one-slot-only type of thing, I don't see it being too big of an issue.

+ Support
Support

As long as it stays as a single slot character, it could work.
This sounds amazing.

+ Support
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
Like the idea. Could work with that many people.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Aye, with the increase in player slots this would work great now.
+Support

Edit: 
I'm guessing that the vice president would be demotable by the President?
Also how will acquiring the job work? Will it be standard first person to click the 'Become Job' button or will the President approve of someone?
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Chumps
(04-17-2015, 10:32 AM)DVN Wrote: Support

As long as it stays as a single slot character, it could work.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(04-17-2015, 04:08 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Aye, with the increase in player slots this would work great now.
+Support

Edit: 
I'm guessing that the vice president would be demotable by the President?
Also how will acquiring the job work? Will it be standard first person to click the 'Become Job' button or will the President approve of someone?

Yes the VP would be demoted by the pres if necessary. And it would be a click to become one player slot. Possibly locked to donators only.
[Image: giphy.gif]