[FL] Shadew & [FL] Temar
NOTE: I am reopening this case because of Temar's swift reply and declination. May I point out to you Temar that if it was you this rule says you can't close it yourself. You should really know more as a Supervising Administrator.

Faustie Wrote:4.Admins are not allowed to close threads about themselves.

So. This time, I'd like a FULL AND THOROUGH investigation, not one that was conducted within less than 30 minutes. Make this fair and just please.

Name: [FL:RP] Suarez

Time/Date: 16:00ish BST, 16th April 2015

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645

Name of Administrator: [FL] Shadew & [FL] Temar

Evidence:

[FL] Shadew:

Faustie Wrote:Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.

Shadew bypassed the SRU limit that was 3 using his Admin tools to do so therefore gaining an unfair aggressive advantage if there was a raid on the Nexus or if the SRU were required to respond to a shootout.

[Image: 747EE31B9035AA015A19705665FBE5309B4D7E53]

[Image: 0DB9978D6B839A930DE69B3F7E3F73CE412495CC]

[FL] Temar:

Temar Wrote:It wasnt Shadow it was me, and im am currently coding it in permanently that slots grow with more players since v33 is now 100 slots
No Abuse, Closed

That was what you wrote onto the original abuse case. Obviously, you should know far, far better than to close and abuse thread on yourself, as you mentioned.

"It wasn't Shadow it was me"

Then

"No abuse, Closed".

You've effectively closed an abuse case on yourself if it wasn't Shadow who bypassed it. By saying it was you that bypassed the limit, it wasn't. I remember that Shadow joined SRU after you. He even had the job title Citizen and had to slay himself. May I also remind you lying in the courthouse is something that is abided by players that should also be abided by you. You are not above the rules.

Faustie Wrote:6.We expect our admins to tell the truth, if we find out about any lies, faked evidence or other attempts of twisting the truth the admin will be demoted immediately.
admins dont have the ability to do it

i simply said it wasnt shadow who did it, as in i did it not i did it on my self

and its not abuse, ive been doing it for years and was coding the increase in team limit too, which is now live
(04-16-2015, 05:24 PM)Temar Wrote: admins dont have the ability to do it

i simply said it wasnt shadow who did it, as in i did it not i did it on my self

and its not abuse, ive been doing it for years and was coding the increase in team limit too, which is now live

Whether you were coding to increase the team limit is not a factor in this. It was not live when this was used. As far as I'm concerned it still breaks this rule.

Faustie Wrote:Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.

You would have gained an unfair aggressive advantage in a raid or a shootout, as I said.
(04-16-2015, 05:30 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 05:24 PM)Temar Wrote: admins dont have the ability to do it

Whether you were coding to increase the team limit is not a factor in this. It was not live when this was used. As far as I'm concerned it still breaks this rule.

You would have gained an unfair aggressive advantage in a raid or a shootout, as I said.
When Temar says "Live" he means he's coding on the main servers and not on the Fearless BETA server. Now how could it not be live if he was coding on the main servers.

Quote:You would have gained an unfair aggressive advantage in a raid or a shootout, as I said.

Indeed, however the intention was to increase all slots which Temar stated:
Quote:and its not abuse, ive been doing it for years and was coding the increase in team limit too, which is now live

There would be no advantage as all teams are being increased.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Nacreas Wrote:When Temar says "Live" he means he's coding on the main servers and not on the Fearless BETA server. Now how could it not be live if he was coding on the main servers.

Can you rephrase that? Not sure I understand what you mean.

The intention to increase the slots doesn't mean much, the code was not live then it was still normal.
(04-16-2015, 05:43 PM)Suarez Wrote:
Nacreas Wrote:When Temar says "Live" he means he's coding on the main servers and not on the Fearless BETA server. Now how could it not be live if he was coding on the main servers.

Can you rephrase that? Not sure I understand what you mean.

The intention to increase the slots doesn't mean much, the code was not live then it was still normal.

I'll happily explain for you. "Live" is the term we use to describe the servers in which players join to role-play which are V2d, V33X, etc. We currently have a Fearless BETA server which has a separate database so that our developers can code, upload and test their scripts in the safety of an "offline environment". To put it simply; it's a development server.

If I'm not mistaken, to apply the update of increased slots the server would require a restart which is inconvenient when Temar is able to edit scripts in-game. Therefore Shadow was able to join the slot because the slot was edited.

If you click this link:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid467927
You can see that there have been some minor errors in the update which will be sorted soon if not already.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Denied. No abuse noted.

The server slots to the server has been increased, and the job-slots need to be increased as well. Shadow did not do this himself, and Temar is coding on the LIVE servers instead of the BETA servers. This is not an abuse of power and it's merely to balance the gamemode.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator