[Unofficial] CHERUB Campus
Nice!

I read the first one a while ago and it was really good! Do you recommend reading the rest?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(04-15-2015, 10:41 PM)Tomoash Wrote: Nice!

I read the first one a while ago and it was really good! Do you recommend reading the rest?

Hell yeah! I wouldn't have spent time making a clan about it if I didn't like books. I strongly recommend you reading them!
The books are amazing.
Just saying.

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Waterloo
Didn't think there'd be that many who actually read CHERUB :)
Neither did I! I have to admit though, they are amazing books!
Loved the books, sadly they ended, wish he could continue them,
Did they?
I've read the books, just not in order since the library never works like that.
They're really good books - looks like a cool clan as well! Good luck!
I'm fairly sure that Series 2 is continuing
Me too.
*An alarm rang throughout campus. It was assembly time. The agents moaned and grunted as they walked towards the big, open air field where chairs had been put down. The Chairman was standing on the stage. Once the agents had made their way to their seats, the started chatting to their friends around them. Suddenly, a trumpet started playing CHERUB’s anthem. Everyone went silent. They stood up and went into a salute position until the end of the song, then sat down. They knew this was fundemental at CHERUB. The Chairman started speaking.*

“CHERUB agents, staff! I am proud to announce that our database (OOC: Forum Thread) has been updated! From now on there will be logs of all the members of CHERUB (OOC: ‘Member’ Section), as well as new acceptance criteria (OOC: Applications), that you should check out if you’re sent on a recuitment mission.”
OOC: Please refer yourself to the first post on the thread to see this.

“While we’re at it, I’d like you to welcome  a new agent ‘Bob Clark’ (OOC: Colonel Chaperon) that has successfully passed his CHERUB tests. He will now start CHERUB training, and eventually, basic training. It is for this reason that we have granted him the Red shirt.

“I’ve also got good news for you! A man has volunteered to be our new Quartermaster. He will have a full time shop will open for you to get your own food if you do not wish to eat at the canteen or materials if you need them for whatever.”

OOC: As a result of the following interview, Walsh has been accepted as Quartermaster.

Quote:What is your understanding of CHERUB RP? My understanding of this RP is that the CHERUB agents would be sent out on missions where they are chosen to spy, and infiltrate any premises or people for the greater good of the British Intelligence, we would work cooperatively with he authorities and our presence would go unnoticed if they were not needed.

In CHERUB, you might hear sensitive information, what will you do with this information? Keep it to myself, upon hearing it I would not share it with anyone not on mission.

He will be operating with a dupe of his own. The materials he will be selling will be sold at a discounted price (tax, VAT free).