Unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] c0mrade
Your ban ID: 60793
Banned by: [FL] Raptor
Reason: Hostage Rule 6
Involved: some other players, played as corleones, for example Munco
Why should we unban you: Because i did not break the rule number 6, I was the Don, so I told one of the members to look after the hostage. And when i left him to discuss with the president about his release there was a corleone watching after him. If this guy left his position and didnt watch after our hostage, as I told him, why am I banned? I did everything correct. Due to i was the don, its not my job to warch after an hostage, i told it a member and he left his position. I got banned for rule 6. Please fix that.
You told your corleones to hostage him and you left him inside and went away, you are not allowed to leave someone hostaged. You need to be with them untill you release him.
Well, actually we had 2 hostages (2 officers) and one of them just left the server(broke hostage rule) and the other one which called you or which you came to was afk for about 10 minutes after we hostaged him(failrp). He slept 10mins afk on the ground, while we roleplayed and tried to get him up (/me kicks the hostage). I could have called you but i didnt because i wanted to avoid an admin situation, I just wanted to roleplay. However WE ( not only me, i didnt even tie him up so why only ban me) watched his afk roleplay 5 mins and then left him alone because its not funny to rp with an afk hostage. Then he finally came back and there was a member who watched him when I left! I just left him to discuss with the president... And as i said i told one member to watch after him. And one was on his way doing that but he died because of a bug(pressed e to get out of his car and immediately died). I thought he was right on his way to the hostage, but then you came and didnt even listen to me, just banned me within 10 seconds.
(04-13-2015, 12:11 PM)Raptor Wrote: You told your corleones to hostage him and you left him inside and went away, you are not allowed to leave someone hostaged. You need to be with them untill you release him.

Well, actually we had 2 hostages (2 officers) and one of them just left the server(broke hostage rule) and the other one which called you or which you came to was afk for about 10 minutes after we hostaged him(failrp). He slept 10mins afk on the ground, while we roleplayed and tried to get him up (/me kicks the hostage). I could have called you but i didnt because i wanted to avoid an admin situation, I just wanted to roleplay. However WE ( not only me, i didnt even tie him up so why only ban me) watched his afk roleplay 5 mins and then left him alone because its not funny to rp with an afk hostage. Then he finally came back and there was a member who watched him when I left! I just left him to discuss with the president... And as i said i told one member to watch after him. And one was on his way doing that but he died because of a bug(pressed e to get out of his car and immediately died). I thought he was right on his way to the hostage, but then you came and didnt even listen to me, just banned me within 10 seconds.
Approved.