Answered: ~Obay (Report: monkeyslash and Jesper <3)
Answered: Administrator ~Obay
Name of player: monkeyslash and Jesper <3

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37343161 and STEAM_0:0:53581609

Time in GMT: Started around 4:10 PM and Finished at 4:40 PM

Server: Little Town

Summary: I joined the server and I noticed there were some props on the ground. I walked around the corner and saw two guys, Jesper and monkeyslash prop killing each other and breaking NLR. I decided to record the whole situation.

(The video is quite long around 10 minutes.) they also followed me for about 5 minutes and then trapped me into multiple props. After explaining over OOC about that they should create forums account as I would be posting a BR the removed the props. I later found them and they started to say sorry. After which monkey slash pulled out a gun and shot me.

Evidence:

Picture evidence:

Video Evidence:

After joining back the server almost an hour after my friend found a 9mm Pistol from the default weapons in the sewers just lying around. I don't want to jump to any conclusions on that they could have spawned it in using hacks? There was also a lot of left over props from monkeyslash around the map. This was found around 5:47 PM

[Image: gUhYKkn.jpg] NOTE: We made sure it was not a flare gun.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Good Morning,
I will be dealing with your Player Report(s) and adding a conclusion accordingly

Player: MoneySlash 
Blacklist: Props, Tools and Entities - 1 Day (Play Time)
  1. 1. Do not propkill yourself or others.2. Do not proppush at all.
Ban: 'Not here to RP, Misuse of Tool/Props' - 1 Week

Player: Jesper <3
Blacklist: Weapons - 6 Hours (Play Time)
Street Crime Rules
  1. 1. You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).
General Rules
  1. 6. Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun. 
Ban: 'Not here to RP, Misuse of Weapons' - 1 Week

Thank you for your appeal.

Kind Regards,
Fearless Administrator 
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]