Nuke RP
Wink 
I'd like to tell a story that happened today , Sadly i don't have any picture. Today , I decided to make a nuke RP. Faustie was an SSA and i set the bomb at the garage of the nexus , near the elevator that goes to the underground level. The bomb was kind of huge and i made a timer RP-wise. As i started adverting the Nuke , the goverment started to search for the bomb. The president started a lockdown and told people to evacuate. The radius of the nuke was too big though. They couldn't find it until i gave the "Underground" clue. Meanwhile , the timer kept going. As they found the bomb , few minutes were left. I thought that Faustie would defuse the bomb but instead he gave me an opinion that i didn't expect. Detonate the nuke. The countdown kept going and going and they kept trying to convince me. In the end 3 mins were left. But my mad scientist decided to press the button earlier instead of waiting for the timer. I wrote the emote , and Faustie wrote a server emote "You see a white light in the sky" and suddenly the server crashed. It was the biggest coinsidence of my life. Atleast , i hope so.
ahah yeah nuke rp is pretty entertaining as long as the government plays along everything gets pretty chaotic. hope im on next time one of these sucessful nuke rps happen. good work though man im sure it was fun.
Faustie tried nuke rp and slayed us all. Then the server crashed for an hour Cheese

edit - oh, this is that nuke rp. I don't like to read
(09-19-2011, 02:23 AM)childjames Wrote: I don't like to read
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk1dtzKfnak[/youtube]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-19-2011, 03:03 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 02:23 AM)childjames Wrote: I don't like to read
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk1dtzKfnak[/youtube]

Only you would watch shit like that
The following 1 user Likes childjames's post:
  • equal
(09-21-2011, 05:39 AM)childjames Wrote: Only you would watch shit like that
It's what happens when you know Kenny in real life.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles