Where do wanna live?
Anywhere like:
Alaska, Canada or any Scandinavian country.
Regards,
aviator
Probably somewhere in sunny America. LA, California or Florida maybe, UK is boring sometimes I guess.
Kazakhstan. If the situation wasn't so shit there; that's the only reason why my parents immigrated to Germany.
Or somewhere in the Urals in Russia, it looks like a really beautiful place. I won't even have to learn another language unless I'll be forced to speak Khanti/Mansi.
Or Austria, if I just want another German-speaking country with hardly any differences.
Or Finland, if I want a great atmosphere.
Or Sweden, for a good economy.
i have self control
I like Sweden, I hate Swedish - Fuck me right? Maybe Croatia or Florida/California.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Safira
I think I'll stay with my guns and tumbleweeds and stallions in Texas. Maybe move a bit west.
The following 1 user Likes Coded Brain's post:
  • SourLemon
I think I'll stay in Norway, in my soft bed and with my services paid by the state.  Cool
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Canada, for sure.
(04-13-2015, 03:42 PM)Brandon Gomez Wrote: Canada for sure.

Sorry?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Himalaya Eater
(04-13-2015, 03:45 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 03:42 PM)Brandon Gomez Wrote: Canada for sure.

Sorry?

I said, Canada for sure.
Im quite happy in Europe/UK/IRL, allot of countries to travel to, its just home for me. LA would probably be my second option, I want to study criminology and computer science, but most of the good jobs in those areas in the US would require you to be a US citizen, which obviously would take a long time to get and even then you're not guaranteed the job. My main path I am currently progressing to is to either become a pilot for BA (either train in cheap places such as the US, then move back to the UK or apply for the BA pilot apprenticeship program, being a BA pilot also gives me a way better salary than most jobs in the areas I want to study in the US) or apply for the GCHQ apprenticeships upon my completion of a degree in Computer Science and Criminology, both of these are way easier for me as I am a Brit citizen (inherited it from my mother) and I am way closer to home living in the UK or Ireland, I love England to bits and whenever I go there I fit in very well (Not sure if it's because im Irish or a native English speaker lol). I wouldn't have a problem fiting in LA with those 2 reasons as well. Im going to have to choose eventually, it bothers me thinking about which place to choose.