Where do wanna live?
(04-13-2015, 12:49 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 11:13 PM)Anonymous350 Wrote: Texas. (United States)

Nice joke

Nah mate, I'm serious. Plan on moving to Texas in a few years.
(04-13-2015, 02:31 AM)Nevy Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 12:49 AM)Jarz Wrote: Nice joke
Plus, California is waaay too expensive to live in for the lot of you, plus we're in a huge drought so.. Plus Senator Leon is knee deep in the exploration of the depths of autism so that's no good.
It all depends where in California they'd like to be. For the most part,  a mid-size apartment is going to be about $1200/month not including utilities. For a smaller living space, maybe $700 month. It can be costly, but nothing beats the weather here. 
I mean, you're either In the metropolis or you're not, which determines prices. And if you're not, the weather is the only nice thing you got.
Putting it broadly..
I wanna live middle of nowhere with Fiber connection
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

Neverland.
Well as this time next year ill have to be looking at moving out my plan is to go to uni then go and live eventually in either Canada or the state's, depending on where the work is for my chosen field is where I'd live, but most likely NYC or LA for my field
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Denmark, where I also currently live. Denmark, along with the rest of Scandinavia, I'd argue is the best place in the world to live. 
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Infernaw
Singapore or Canada.
I don't know man, Singapore has just got their sh*t together and it's what every city should be like.
And Canada just seems so friendly and accepting (plus Superwoman is there AND MAYBE WE'RE RELATED)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home is where the heart is.
California, I don't wanna move.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Sweden, so i can earn money without working due to Aspergers.
(04-13-2015, 09:35 AM)Erin エリン Wrote: Sweden, so i can earn money without working due to Aspergers.

Lolwut.

Stockholm, Sweden is the place to be for me 5ever. 
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Floodify