My poor behaviour and UnBan Request.
Your name: MerKAndy (Friend's name: Minipalmsy123

Your ban ID: 60665

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: Prop spam, player disrespect. Not here to RP.

Involved: Owen (My friend)

Why we should unban you: 
Hi there, I've been a long time member of the Fearless community if you look at my time played. You can also see that I've spent lots of my time and effort and money to help fund your server. I've always been there to help the server from, RPing to a specific standard and donating my money to keep the server alive. Now I'm afriad that what I've come to love as a server and mostly a family of great RPers, Mods and admins maybe the last time I get to play. What I have done wrong was a mistake I could possibly regret throughout my life as it may never become a place I can relax from the outside of the world from again. I've always found that Fearless RP was a place where I could meet new friends and possibly call this server a family. What I have done was a mistake I could never make again. My dearest apology. My mistake was being exceptionally rude to other members of the FL community. I also did prop spam the server. This was a horrific mistake. I sincerely hope you can forgive me. The main reason I'm posting this is to clear the air from any negative thoughts from myself and any admins. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and with the last apology in my body I will miss this place. I hope you can see that this was a huge flaw and I guess you can always say "Everyone makes mistakes" I pray you can take this into consideration... I don't want to leave my home. Thank you for reading. Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Andy

[QUICK UPDATE]:

I've thoroughly read through the rules one more time just in case I get one more chance. This is because I want to be extra careful incase I come across another incident like this again. Thank you.
I appreciate your apology but this does not clear you of your actions.

Quote:v2p [20:42:31] MerKAndy (STEAM_0:1:37457011) said: // FUCK YOU FAT NAN MUTHA FAKUERS

Above is a log of what you said to the few people on the server at that time while you were prop spamming.
I don't see any reason to unban you.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(04-12-2015, 09:35 PM)Nacreas Wrote: I appreciate your apology but this does not clear you of your actions.

Quote:v2p [20:42:31] MerKAndy (STEAM_0:1:37457011) said: // *** YOU FAT NAN MUTHA FAKUERS

Above is a log of what you said to the few people on the server at that time while you were prop spamming.
I don't see any reason to unban you.

I completely understand why there is no reason. It was a horrible thing to say and I regret it immensely. I understand why you wont unban me. Maybe another day I'll persuade you that I've changed and this will not happen again.
Thanks for responding.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]