Question about BMW
I'm hearing rumours that the price of the BMW will be reduced to $800,000.
If this is the case, what will happen to those whom purchased it when it was $1,000,000. Now let me tell you, we're talking a $200,000 difference. Thats not something people can shit from outta their bums.

Will previous owners of the BMW's get a rightfully deserved refund of the full amount?
Well I have no clue, but probably not even thought it would awesome.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Bloody better not be, should be raised if anything
A more fitting signature. 
Can't imagine they will back track to view who purchases BMW's from the Market, the list would go on forever. Also don't believe all the rumours, I know this is just a question but don't panic too much until you know the truth.
There's a refund script Temar made a while back.

He'd simply run that to remove all existing BMWs at existing price then change the market value.
They better, Or i am raging.
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
I think that was maybe suggested for the new BMW as both versions are being kept now apparently. However personally I would like to see 1 car with the ability to switch between the old and new model as I don't think we should need to pay an additional 800k when the vehicles are so similar. What people wanted I believe was to update the BMW model not add a new car so I can only hope that the new model ends up in the right place.  Smile
Or, perhaps a better choice: Remove the ability to buy the old BMW completely. Allow it to be a player controlled market as other people has suggested. If you want to sell it, the market price will be 1mill, so you can get a full refund. This way, no one looses anything, but those whom want to keep the old model for personal use, or as a collector's item as such, may have it.
A more fitting signature.