Jimakis98 - UBR
Your name: jimakis98

Your ban ID: 60735

Banned by: [FL] Decay

Reason: FearRP - Honest about it

Involved: Me - Sparks

Why we should unban you: I can handle the 12h ban but not being in my history. I rp it all the way.I want to explain what happend.So i see the guy on the blue ferrari (Sparks) i get my car infrond of him and as soon as i pull the gun on him he runs i had a gun first on him and he runned. I see him making a u-turn and coming back. At that point i realise he has a gun. I get back on my car in a matter of seconds he is out of his car. For a second he is standing i go foward with a speed of 10-13. At that point i realise he is going to pull a gun on me. I press the gas and go. He didnt had his gun pointed he was getting out at the moment. When he pulled the gun i was past his car like 5-10 meters so i hear him say GET Do.... an pointing a gun at my speeding car 20-23mph so i keep the gas to the maximum and run. He shoots my car and destroyed it. My car stopped in a like this ( / ) so i had its cover and i run to the rocks and then the little village and then i saw cops and runned to them as the cuffed me and got me to him.Then Decay came heard some of the story and banned me.I honestly think i had a good space to not break fear rp as handle my car to have cover from fire and when i got out i had cover.

I understand that he did the same first but i was the one to get reported cause i didnt call an admin about it.
For me what he did was to run while i had a gun pulled on him and when i did it but with my car moving i got banned not him. I would like to hear what happend from him too.
Please fill in your template properly.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Im sorry, its fixed now.
From what I could tell from out conversation on the server you pretty much agreed to be breaking fearRP. I asked you if you tried to escape from Sparkles while he had a gun on you and you said yes.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
And i sat and explain here and there i was in a safe position to do so and he did the same think earlier.If wanted i can download the map and make an example on how far we were. I was in my car and he had his gun pulled at that moment i runned and he shot. He destroyed my car and i exit it while he had stop shooting. Also i think i said i had my cars left back beam to protect me also he said to the police he shot at the tire not on my so he practicly didnt point the gun on me but on the tires so i suppose i didnt broke fearrp.
Please make the example.
ok ill post photos on about 20 mins
[Image: 1_zpsd1ciylok.jpg]
[Image: 2_zpsujy96t7f.jpg]
[Image: 3_zps2cjl8odo.jpg]
[Image: 4_zps0gy8uxsk.jpg]
Approved.