Remove contraband breaking payment
-support as when you destroy it there will be parts to sell, cash inside the machine .ect
There wouldn't be cash left in the machine. If there was, you'd still be able to press E to take the money but shooting a printer and making it explode doesn't give you parts.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Wood this is semi serious. Unless you want to add in somewhere you can take money printers to and sell them for parts or resell them on the black market etc then there is no point.

If you are wanting to remove it completely I think it's just ridiculous as in a real life situation. If I was a criminal, and I found that money printer, I'm gonna steal it, steal all the necessary components. Load them into the back of my van and go print my own money.

So if you want to implement that go ahead. Otherwise -Support overall now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+ Support, you shouldn't make a payment for destroying your own contraband..
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Remove the payment upon destruction feature definitely. +Support to removing it from everyone.

People tend to destroy their contraband during police raids as they know they can get money back from it that can go towards buying a new set. Removing this feature will also prevent criminals from having a purpose to raid for contra.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Wood
(04-12-2015, 11:25 AM)Temar Wrote: +support
Maybe while leaving it enabled for cops as a bonus for doing there job
Can't disable for just owner as that will lead too you blow mine up and I'll blow yours up

If it's possible, code it so that rebels, corleones and cops get the payout from destroying contraband. Citizens destroying it will result in 0 payout. But if the rebels/corleones destroy the contra of their own faction it gives no payout as well. 

Just an idea to make it extra risky.
Nevys pretty much explained my reasons.

Cops would only get the money, no one else.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(04-12-2015, 11:00 PM)Marty Wrote: Wood this is semi serious.

If you are wanting to remove it completely I think it's just ridiculous as in a real life situation. If I was a criminal, and I found that money printer, I'm gonna steal it, steal all the necessary components. Load them into the back of my van and go print my own money.

I'm not sure where your comments regarding semi-seriousness actually come into play here...

To be honest, most people wouldn't be able to just steal high-tech money printing equipment and suddenly run it on their own. It's a massive operation that usually requires a lot of planning, thought and time. This could be why other people can't refill the money printer after 5 energy has been used (only the owner can refill it to 5 energy).
Regards,
aviator
(04-11-2015, 01:53 PM)Shahmen Wrote: Perhaps keep it for the police to make it even more risky for the owner, seeing as police are still all about getting that money..

If not, then +/- Support. If you keep it for police then obviously +Support.
I would support this, but i'm poor as fuck. So i'm going to say - support.
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]