Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Muncho

Your ban ID: 60729

Banned by: [FL:M] Barkles

Reason: Diconnect to avoid arrest

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: I had a hostage, police comes and stuff. Me and my friend surrenders after killing the hostage, and police arrests me. 10 seconds after i got arrested i disconnected, because i had to go at that time. Now when i tried to join a hour after, im banned for disconnecting to avoid arrest. The weird thing is that i was already arrested at that time. So its not "disconnecting to avoid arrest".
I takes this as an extremely unfair case, because i did not break any rules - If no one responds in 24hrs, i would atleast be happy, if you could remove this from my ban history.
Keep in mind, that i was already arrested, when i disconnected (I was in the jail cell).
I do not know why Barkles banned me for this, maybe its a mistake. I know Barkles as a person who investigates a case a lot before doing any action.

Please reconsider this ban... It makes no sense
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:60491538&b=12]
First RPP is for ProstituteRP. Shall i be proud now?
Hello there Muncho
I was called about you disconnecting while being arrested and when I checked the logs I saw a police officer handcuffing you and warrenting you and then you soon after disconnecting and not coming back

Please note I am out at the moment and thus don't have access to the logs however I will double check the events leading up to it as soon as I get back.

Thanks for your patience!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Okay.
I think the officer thought that it was against the rules to disconnect while in jail.
Ok so after a log check, could you explain this?

v33x [10:46:08] [FL:RP] Stomm (STEAM_0:0:22675263) said: /warrant 107 search Hostaging

then soon after

v33x [10:46:47] [FL:RP] Muncho (STEAM_0:1:60491538) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)

between that there is no arrest message shown
That is very weird. Maybe it has something to do with my very slow internet. I remember clearly that i was in jail , and around 5-10 seconds after i disconnected.
By the way, i had no intention to disconnect at that time, i played till i got in jail, so i could disconnect and get my bus.
I remember the jail, and i disconnected when i saw i was in jail. I think its because of some slow updating.

I got warranted and 5 seconds later i was in jail. My friend Nicklas can confirm it, because he saw me disappear. (He is not a good english speaker, so he's not on the forums, but i'll make im send a pm or post a reply here if needed)

It has happened to me before, where i got warrant and without anyone arresting me, i was in jail. Idk, everything for me has been really buggy, and i don't want to get banned for this - If i had intention to do it, i would not have posted an UBR here. Actually i would not have done it.
Ok, Pretty much im going to give you the benefit of the doubt, as some important logs (ie radio chatter, where thr arrest message would be) were missing when I was checking, just be careful in the future

Requesting ban removal and thread closure.
Approved.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]