Unblacklist Request- joeveryold
Your name: joeveryold

Your blacklist ID: 52486

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:26094463[/b]

Reason: Opening fire on a cop for no reason

Staff member who blacklisted you:

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have received a blacklist for the reason "Opening fire on a cop for no reason" I would like to start with saying that only 2 shots were fired.  I was based at the UM and cops raided.  We killed them, then some minutes later one of the cops came back to get his car and I shot 2 shots at him while he was driving away.  I understand it was probably not the smartest thing to do, but something could have just been simply said to me.  and 10 hours for shooting 2 shots at someone seems kind of unnecessary, people receive shorter blacklists for RDM.  I have no other weapon blacklists and no aggressive RP related bans.
This was like 20 mins after the failed cop raid
The cop was just getting the car which was clear and was leaving and you shot promoting another raid by police for no reason
I was shooting at him as a warning shot.  I understand that it could have caused another raid, but we were likely to be raided anyway because high walls were banned. Also since you were "watching awhile" you would have seen that I put my gun away right after I shot because I knew it was dumb.  Although a blacklist was unnecessary as you could have simply just said something to me and if a blacklist were necessary 10 hours seems a bit lengthy for something as small as 2 shots being fired.
You try to make it sound small just 2 shots but those shots were randomly at a cop causing them to raid
Denied