Answered: ~Obay (Report: Trydom)
Video 
Answered: Administrator ~Obay
Name of player: Trydom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47957910

Time in GMT: 6th of April (Monday) at around 22:54

Server: v2d

Summary:
This takes place after the incident which is described in this player report. I decided to make two separate player report threads as it could get quite confusing describing two different incidents, involving different people.

CMR99 (STEAM_0:1:43394520), as a Federal Agent (set as a custom job), can be seen trying to investigate a possible homicide. Trydom, as a police officer, noticing the weapon, shouts multiple times to 'put the gun down'. Even after CMR99 announces that they are a federal agent, Trydom proceeds to shoot them down.

I'd also like to mention that in the course of this incident, LivKX (STEAM_0:1:33631470) enters the Gun Dealer's to try and reason with the people there, but is shot down in the process. I am not exactly sure of who shot her down, as I didn't have a view inside the room.

Evidence:
In this video (these times also added in video description for ease of access):
(00:09): CMR99 yells that they are a Federal Agent
(00:09) - (00:15): Although difficult to see, but in this segment LivKX enters the Gun Dealer's
(00:15): Trydom yells 'put the gun down' for the last time before shooting CMR99

Spoiler: Video evidence for report on Trydom

In this screenshot:
You can see LivKX confirm being killed inside the Gun Dealer's.

Spoiler: Screenshot evidence of LivKX confirming their death via OOC

Yeah I confirm that when I went inside I was RDMed by a police officer, whilst trying to tell him that he's not allowed to do what he is doing.

p.s. It's her not him Wink
Thank you for your player report on: Trydom

A suspension and blacklist will be applied for 1d Ban and 6h Blacklist as the accused player was found TeamKilling and RDMing.

Kind Regards,
Fearless Administrator
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]