Wood promoted to developer
Congratulations!
Congratulations! You'll make awesome updates for sure!
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Welcome to the team mate. I am sure you will do well.
Congratulations, Wood! You'll do great! (Amazing updates time pls. :3)
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
coooool
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Thank you for this opportunity, I'll do what I do best and keep updates rolling out Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 4 users Like Wood's post:
  • Nacreas, Ivan Tempski, Suarez, Barkles
Congratulations!
Congratulations, but why without powers? I understood with Mavis but I do think Wood with full powers would be even more beneficial... I mean... We're trusting with with the script of the server but cannot trust him to moderate the server fairly and efficiently?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • Conn
(04-09-2015, 07:32 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Congratulations, but why without powers? I understood with Mavis but I do think Wood with full powers would be even more beneficial... I mean... We're trusting with with the script of the server but cannot trust him to moderate the server fairly and efficiently?
(04-09-2015, 07:32 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Congratulations, but why without powers? I understood with Mavis but I do think Wood with full powers would be even more beneficial... I mean... We're trusting with with the script of the server but cannot trust him to moderate the server fairly and efficiently?
Possibly doesnt want the responsibility of policing the server? Wood may just prefer the ability to develop than administrate.

Also congrats wood, but thats another teacher down.