[Unofficial] Secret Intelligence Service
OOC Information

Steam name: [FL:RP] Quantum (this is the name I use when playing on the server. It will change when playing different games)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56347744
Hours on the FL servers: 727 and counting.
Activity on FL (1-10): 7-8
Activity on Forums (1-10): 9-10

IC Information

First Name: Anthony
Middle Name: 'Quantum'
Surname: Hernandez
Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY): 14/10/1991
Previous occupations:
-Police Officer in the EC:PD -> Promoted to Sergeant
-Operative in EvoCity's SRU -> Promoted to Team Leader
-Head Lieutenant in Golden Shield Unit,  a specialized, heavily armed, highly trained flexible unit which protected the president, and worked alongside the law enforcment.
Qualifications:
-PhD in INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
-Degree in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Experience with the job: None yet, though I look forward to beginning to work with the SIS, and will serve with the best of my ability of best the new unit that I am currently applying for.
What job are you applying for? Head of S.O.D

Signed: Anthony Obeid
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
The following 1 user Likes Quantum's post:
  • Suarez
I love the whole Idea and also the James Bond reference in particular, good luck guys! Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Suarez
TO: [email protected]
SUBJECT: SIS Official ID Cards
CC : [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Good Afternoon Sector 6 and 6.1. I'd like to announce that I've done some past design work in my previous careers and picked up graphic design. I have a printing contact about 5 Miles South of Sector 6 and will get our ID Cards designed and printed. Let me know what you think before I carry out the procedure.

Spoiler :

Example ID Card

[Image: 7jU4TkA.png]

Kind Regards,

Callum Devine,
Head of Agent Activities,
Secrect Intelligence Service,
85 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TP

OOC: Request an ID Card

Code:
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID (Used for ID Number):[/b]
[b]Clearance Level:[/b]
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Suarez
(04-10-2015, 12:59 PM)Quantum Wrote: -snip-

[Image: eojuR48.png]

Thank you for applying for Sector 6 & SIS. We are glad to inform you that you have been accepted into the permanent role of Head of S.O.D. You will be based in both Sector 6 and Sector 6.1. The tickets to EvoCity International Airport have been mailed to your home address. Myself and Joey Essex will meet you at the airport, Terminal 5. Your login details for the Sector 6 Systems are

Username: AHernandez
Password: JJ;a"W5(gagm1"€

Your login details for the SIS Database are

Username: AHernandez
Password gwA"5"€%goe2

Kind Regards,

[Image: 5udpqNb.png]

Timothy Bareham
Head of Sector 6 Operations
Sector 6, EvoCity
OOC Information

Steam name: [FL:RP] Connbob
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39143054
Hours on the FL servers: 520Hours (ish)
Activity on FL (1-10): 8
Activity on Forums (1-10): 10

IC Information

First Name: Steve
Middle Name: 
Surname: McGarret
Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY): 2/1/81
Previous occupations: Five-0 Taskforce Leader
Qualifications: Navy Seal, Seal Team 9
Experience with the job: Highly experienced with guns, and good with stealthy and head on approaches.
What job are you applying for? S.O.D Agent

Signed:
[Image: o9h8J9X.png]
OOC Information

Steam name: Clawz

SteamID:

Hours on the FL servers: 190+

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Activity on Forums (1-10): 9

IC Information

First Name: Momo

Middle Name: ClawZ

Surname: De Muffleffin

Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY): 6/09/1990

Previous occupations: Read the bottom paragraph.

Qualifications: Read the bottom paragraph.

Experience with the job: First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Momo "ClawZ" Muffly an ex DGSE member (the french equivalent of the CIA). After 25 whole years of service and espionage, my last and most important mission, that I'm going to tell you about.

The mission was supposed to be simple. Or so I thought. I had to infiltrate a Mafia organization in order to intercept a cargo of heroin. The usual job. Every night I would call the DGSE and report them my day. I would try to get ranked up in their organization, allowing me to to get better clearance levels to access the cargo files. This last shipment of drugs was supposed to be their best, and most successful shipment. Then the time came when I had the required security clearance, and managed to report to the DGSE the date of the shipment. That day was the most apocalyptic day in DGSE history. This is exactly what happened:

At 6AM the cargo left Toulon in France and would've reached Marseille. By then, the DGSE would've already hacked into the mafia's servers to find out the cargo's next stop. What they didn't was, their enemy had ready to retaliate an army of experienced hackers to retaliate. The DGSE's technicians hacked in time all right! But it was a trap. They didn't realize that hacking the ennemy's systems was way too easy. One of the officers named Tim "Suarez" Bareham, changed the "root" to "Momo's Glory", to mock the mafia. When the mafia saw, they knew straight away that it was my fault. Before I knew it, I was at the back of a Tides Truck, drugged and mugged. The next thing I knew I was stapped to a straight-backed metal chair, I plantee my feet firmly on the ground and was trying not to think about the electrodes and sweat monitors attached to my hands and chest. The room was silent – no air-conditioning hum, no buzz from the blue fluorescent lights.

A beautiful woman with a red, glorious dress walked into the interogation room with two armed men. They asked me to tell everything I knew about the organisation I was working for. After making up some lie about some cool secret services organisation and a violent interogation session, that I was tought to resist to, I got transfered to some sort of prison. The whole plan got thrown away as well as the 7 years of my life infiltrating the organisation. The cargo got abandoned and the whole plan changed to a rescue. After a year of negociations, the mafia got what they wanted and I was released. I then quit my job after such a bad experience. After a year, I found that I missed a job in the espionnage division. After seeing your success in the newspapers, I allowed myself to send this message.

To resume all this, I can offer:

-My Expertise

-My Stealth

-My Persuasion Skills

-My Knowledge

-My Trustworthyness

-My Help

-My lack of fear

-My Courage

What job are you applying for? Head of Technology

Signed: 
(04-10-2015, 05:06 PM)connbob1 Wrote: -snip-

Thank you for applying, Mr. McGarret. However, myself and the Head of the S.O.D. have come to the decision to DENY you a place at SIS. The reasons for this was primarily because you did not reach the newly implemented 10 Roleplay Point Requirement. I wish you best of luck for any other career paths you follow.

Kind Regards,

Timothy Bareham
Sector 6, EvoCity

(04-11-2015, 10:28 AM)Clawz Wrote: -snip-

Thank you for your application, Mr De Muffleffin. We are glad to tell you that your application is currently PENDING INTERNAL REVIEW. We thank you for your patience and expect a reply within 5 working days. All employees please check the Steam Group > Discussions > Applications where you will be able to vote for the acceptance/denial of Mr De Muffleffin. Any attempt to access these forms will result in instant denial and criminal prosecution. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Timothy Bareham
Sector 6, EvoCity
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Waterloo
OOC Information

Steam name: summotion.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42090587
Hours on the FL servers: 103-104
Activity on FL (1-10): 7
Activity on Forums (1-10): 1

IC Information

First Name: Jerry
Middle Name: -
Surname: Freeman
Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY): 17/04/1990
Previous occupations: Network Administrator at TW@ for 6 months, Police officer in Keila's Police Department for 1.5 Years.
Qualifications: Doctor degree on Information Technology. Siseakadeemia politsei- ja piirivalvekolledži politseiteenistuse eriala (Estonia's police and border guard college police service specialty)
Experience with the job: Medium, hacked into a Russian newspaper's servers once, fully learned C++.
What job are you applying for? Technology Analyst/Head of Technology

Signed:
[Image: U9s8jpK.png]
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
(04-12-2015, 03:16 PM)summotion Wrote: -snip-

Thank you for applying for the SIS & Sector 6, Mr. Freeman. However, I regret to inform you that you have been DENIED a place here at Sector 6 and SIS. The reasons for this were because of: Your low forum activity, not detailed enough application and generally not being up to our high standards. I wish you luck for any other company you wish to apply for. Thank you for applying anyway.

Kind Regards,

Timothy Bareham
Sector 6, EvoCity
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Waterloo
Good luck!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post: