Have you ever gotten free stuff randomly?
I got $20 000 (in-game of course) by like some random dude and he ran away after that. On the same day there was another dude and he just gave me a Ferrari (in-game) and just ran away. Probably my lucky day because that was worth like $310 000!

Tell me in the comments of this has ever happened to you!
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Erm.
I was given 100k randomly.

But i was given a £20 CS:GO skin for free. That was pretty decent because I got that when I first started trading, it was a big boost.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
I won a BMW, felt random tho, then betted it and lost..... Damn you Mustang.
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Mustang
Because my current RP character is homeless, I often have people giving me money. I estimate that I've earned about $5,000 in loose change alone.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I've gave this dude 40k the other day to help him, he only had $500. I've given my mates big pockets and 20k sets of cash randomly. At betaarchive.com I gave out keys from a humble bundle. I don't think I've been given much tbh, other than this serbian dude who gave me a load of cash and armour and asked me to marry him IRL...
1 time i got a cold that was free and random Cheese
i coughed a lot tho
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
I found a mac on the floor once xD Never managed to fix the thing but I still use the monitor :')
The following 1 user Likes Gandhi's post:
  • Himalaya Eater
I got a free 1p coin today, some silly bugger must have left it just for me. c:

I just hope Wood doesn't see this otherwise there goes my cs:go knife secret.
I have given away approximately 20 million plus in my time here on Fearless. Most of the moneypacks I bought has later gone into drop events in the past and or just to people who didn't have anything.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I once bought a 50 euro steam wallet card on gamestop when I came home I noticed it were two codes on the reciept even tho I payed for one. So in total I got 100 euro instead of just 50, gg gamestop
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.