unban
Your name: RedWire1

Your ban id: 60595

Banned by: [FL] GhostRider

Reason: Massive FearRP breakage/Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: DeadShot

Hi i just looked at the bans and saw my name and another name i have my account family shared so anytime im not on Garrys mod my cousin which lives up stares goes on so i got banned so i got off garrys mod and my cousin saw that i was off the game and went on so i guess the counsel thought i was trying to avoid the 24 hour ban and perm banned me.
i will unshare my account with my cousin so if i do get unbanned and i get banned again he wont be albe to go on so im unshareing my account with everyone i have it shared with.
Well see, the weird thing is the 2nd account is a brand new one (and never been on the servers as you claim your cousin was) and was banned as soon as someone used it to join the servers.

Now considering that you got banned earlier that day I see no reason to believe to your story.
Yea it was his first time on the server i showed it to him when i got banned he sent me a steam message saying can i play and i said sure so he told be do you know a good server so i said yes and sent him the ip and he tryed joing and got banned so i went on the website and it said i was trying to avoid the ban which was not true.
(04-08-2015, 10:39 PM)RedWire1 Wrote: anytime im not on Garrys mod my cousin which lives up stares goes onĀ 

From your statement here it does not seem like your cousin has played Fearless for the first time yesterday. You are clearly saying everytime you are not on he goes on the servers.
i told you that when i got banned i got off my cousion saw that i was off garrys mod so he asked me if i know a good server to join so i told him the ip and he got banned the min he joined
anytime im not on Garrys mod my cousin which lives up stares goes on
yes i said that its true he does go on but two days ago he asked me for a new server which i told him the the ip two dayz ago was when i got banned for 24s so when i got off he asked me for a new server so i gave him the ip for city rp
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...ight=share
Most of you know about family sharing
This lets you play Garry's mod or other games on a different account that doesn't own it
The problem that us as server and admins have with this it gets abused a lot to avoid bans
So code has been developed to check this and issue bans to any account linked by family sharing to another currently banned account
If you are genuine user of this you should not use it while 1 of you is banned
Perm bans are auto issued so be warned

Well i just got warned does that mean im getting unbanned and im not family sharing no more so i promise this will never happen again
Another chance couldn't hurt, maybe monitor him for a bit see if he stays true to his word

Thanks General Rickets