Promotion of Barkles
Congratulations well deserved! You did a really great job as a teacher and I'm sure you'll be great as moderator!
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
The following 1 user Likes Himalaya Eater's post:
  • Barkles
The teacher rank is not associated with the moderator rank to the point where it is a pretty rank.

The teacher rank is more focused on role play not server administration. We can have teachers who may not fit the moderator role. Some might not fit the teacher role or even qualify, but that does not mean they are not moderator material. We have had plenty of staff without 15 rp points, that's not going to change.

Congrats Barkles teacher or not I have always thought you would be a good mod.
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Nacreas, Zecon, Barkles, Wood, Brynn
Congratulations Barkles! Well deserved.
The following 1 user Likes Leonardo da Vinci's post:
  • Barkles
lol cool
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 3 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Zecon, Nevy, Barkles
Congratulations Barkles.
The following 1 user Likes Lightbeer's post:
  • Barkles
Congratz Barkles!
The following 1 user Likes Avalanchee's post:
  • Barkles
(04-07-2015, 07:33 PM)Fultz Wrote: The teacher rank is not associated with the moderator rank to the point where it is a pretty rank.

The teacher rank is more focused on role play not server administration. We can have teachers who may not fit the moderator role. Some might not fit the teacher role or even qualify, but that does not mean they are not moderator material. We have had plenty of staff without 15 rp points, that's not going to change.

Congrats Barkles teacher or not I have always thought you would be a good mod.

Yes I know the teacher rank and the moderator rank are different. I was just saying he was a good teacher and he'll also be a great moderator.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
It was a pleasure to work with you as a teacher and I'm sure you'll do damn fine as a moderator! Congratulations mate!
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Barkles
I would like to thank the staff team for giving this opportunity! I will take my duties very seriously!

Although I have the power to punish now, that doesn't change my desire to help people, if you have a question need help or just wanna chat add me on steam Smile I'm no less accessible than I was this morning!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 5 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Mustang, Suarez, Nuka, Zecon, Brynn
Congrats man! Well deserved!
The following 1 user Likes MysteriaParade's post:
  • Barkles