Promotion of Barkles
Can't say I didn't know this was coming. Congrats.
Says that the teacher program has no influence on who gets promoted. Last 2 promotions that have occurred have both been part of the 'teacher program'. Lol k then.

'Remember, this is not a staff position and the Teacher has no authority over other players and will not increase the chance of becoming a moderator.'
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Falc
Grats, you deserve it !
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Congratulations Barkles , you will do well : )
To be fair, even if it didn't, teachers tend to be the more helpful amoungst the community, and are likely to have more of the desired traits.

Would make sense if it did contribute, but is not a pre-requisite.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Nacreas
Congratulations buddy! <3
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(04-07-2015, 06:21 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Says that the teacher program has no influence on who gets promoted. Last 2 promotions that have occurred have both been part of the 'teacher program'. Lol k then.

'Remember, this is not a staff position and the Teacher has no authority over other players and will not increase the chance of becoming a moderator.'

Okay, do you have any candidates in mind? 

You should check out this thread;
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19114

(10-04-2012, 07:18 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Requirements to become moderator or admin

Let's start with the fact that it's very hard to become administrator here. This is because Fearless has many members and our requirements are strict. It's a goal for a lot of members to become admin one day. You are NOT the only one with this goal. Being admin here is not an easy job, like in most communities. It's a rank with responsibilities and discipline.

Requirements and tips for increasing your chance of promotion:

• Never ask any of the administrators in any way for an admin or moderator position.

• You must be a member of the forums, Steam Group and you must wear the tag [FL:RP] in front of your name.

• Act mature, follow the rules and don't mess around when there aren't admins online.

• Help new people on the server, answer their questions and be supportive. Make sure you don't do backseat administration (you can't punish minges).

• Don't 'asslick', that means don't be extremely polite or friendly against the admins. This will be noticed. Just act normal towards them like any other person.

• Be active on the server, this is obvious. We aren't going to promote people that are online an hour per week.

• Be a good roleplayer. Roleplay decently and not only with admins, but with everybody. RP points aren't needed for that.

• Take care of your profiles, they represent who you are. Don't fill it up with trolling stuff.

• Don't be an admin on other Garry's Mod communities or any similar community as Fearless.

• Don't get banned too often, your ban record should stay as clean as possible. If you have many bans, then try not to get any new bans for at least a few months

The Teacher program doesn't give you a higher chance at being considered. If you look through this list, I'd like you to tell me which one doesn't apply to either of the two teachers that have recently been promoted. 

You don't have to be a teacher to help other players out and demonstrate the qualities that we are looking for. Anyways, let's keep this thread on-topic.

Congratulations Barkles.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Nacreas
Congratulations Barkles my main cow!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Even if the Teacher Rank has a difference, so what? Just means they're better suited for the role, I suppose.
Congratulations Barkles, well deserved! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Barkles