Unban Request on behalf of player Mr.Faustin
Unban Request on behalf of player Mr.Faustin
-----------------------------------------------

Your name: Mr.Faustin

Your ban ID: 49683 & 39235

Banned by: [FL]KillJoy & Auto-banning system(Console).

Reason: Terms of Service & Double account to avoid ban.

Involved: -

Why should we unban you: Let me start off by saying that I've been RP'ing non-stop for the past three years. If anything; this is the community that shaped and molded me into a lean mean RP'ing machine. Enough emotions. 

I wish to rejoin the Fearless community with no opposing intentions. I do not wish to be staff; I do not wish to ruin anyone's role-playing experience. The only thing that I wish to do is RP. Not just RP, but to make new friends and to actually RP professionally, not just some sticks put together to yell: "Man make role-play!". This community is the pure essences of role-playing and general professionalism, which the places I've recently been to have lacked it. 

Regarding my "Double account to avoid ban" ban; believe it or not, but this was actually a mistake. I know this is the most common excuse ever, but this time it's actually true. That account was actually my brother's account that I made 'em. After I realized that he tried going on Fearless; I removed his account accesses. Simple story; simple conclusion. You may believe as you wish. (And yes, I do realize blaming my faults on other's isn't good, so I'll have to take responsibility of my own personal account)

Regarding my "Terms of Service" ban; This is a more confidential supervising administration topic that I cannot discuss here on the forums. In order for this ban to be resolved; I must talk with a supervising administrator in private. Preferably on steam or forums PM if my account is unbanned.  

Just to conclude; I just wish to be able to RP on the server again. I mean no harm; I have no intentions to cause any, and I never have. 

Thanks for reading.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FaustiesProfile
Please add me on Steam so you can inform me on the confidential topic.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022573796/
[FL] Enzyme
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.

After an extensive investigation it's been proven that you're not someone that we can trust with a new chance because of your behavior outside of FL. I'm afraid that we cannot take a chance on you as your recent record speaks for your character.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator