The Drunken Adventure!
Today on the Second server Evo2, 7dast and myself had a Drunken Adventure,

And Btw Listen to this while you Read, Soothe your mind! xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgTvZCJ8rHc

Myself and 7dast Had been drinking very heavily throughout the city and Decided to go for a drive, As we were drunkily driving around the city, we were stopped by a cop "Quiix" That didn't look at all happy with us, As he went back to his patrol car, we Sped of down the road screaming in our seats as we were pursuit'd by the cop.

We knew that we were in a bad situation as we couldn't see anything on the round due to being drunk as well as being chased down by a very angry cop, As we come up to a sharp turning and a cliff on the other side we lost control and the car didn't make the turn, we lost our grip and drove off the cliff side and crashed into the water.

We soon found ourselves on an island and our car nowhere to be seen, We decided to build up camp, well try to seeing as the alcohol had not worn of just yet.

We searched for our car in the water, It sure took us a while but we found it, We tried to find a cell phone, Anything that could help us, we didn't have long until we needed air, We grabbed the flare gun which was stashed into the glove compartment and swam back to the island.

The night was coming but no one came for us, We soon noticed the police was searching for us on top of the cliff side, We shouted and screamed, He noticed us in shock and slipped of the cliff side into the water instantly killing him, We had no choice but to eat him or we would share the same fate as him.

The morning came and we started on a raft to get home, It took us half the day to get it together, To get the right balance so we did not fall of and drown in the freezing lake. We finally got to shore, We walked home wet, cold, Disgusted for what we had done, But most of all the Hang over.

I took a couple of screenshot of our adventure, But Steam decided to be a bitch and not let me save all of them But I hope described a picture in your head. I manage to get one which is a decent photo.

[Image: 2crac6e.jpg]

That... is awesome.
It was really fun, Is it bad that I thought that SS tasted good?
Haha, Yeah but If you look closely at the picture, You can see the SS up on the cliff.
aww wish i could have been there looks awesome
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
I would have gone TROLLOLOLOLOL if he had gone over the cliff and gone *SPLAT* as he hit the floor (his car landing on your raft) and guys remember the science of getting out of a car underwater (open the windows then at a certain height THEN get out)
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Freaking sweet. I really liked the music while reading, it somehow enhanced the story.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
hahah wow even more epic than you described to me wish i could've taken part in it.