OpTiiCZz's unban request
Your name: OpTiiCZz   (was ----OpTiiCZz----)

Your ban ID:54662 and 53628 (both permanent so idk how that works)

Banned by: console

Reason: hacks and double accounting

Involved: No one except me

Why we should unban you: I was banned about 6-7 months ago for joining the server with my hacks on, by accident. There was a long paragraph in my other unban request about how i had them on and how it was clearly an accident but no one seemed to believe it. After I was banned I got fairly upset as FL is my favorite gmod server. I tried my hardest to get myself unbanned and even went through the trouble of making another account to talk to an admin on the server to try and get myself unbanned, which i was then banned for double accounting also, worsening the situation entirely. I was still upset after this knowing there was no way at all for me to be unbanned and my request was denied. Since then, i have stopped playing gmod and started playing other games to try and take my mind off of the server. I even uninstalled it to stop the temptation to try and join, even though i knew i was banned.

Now, months after, my brother recently joined the server as The RANDOMZz (ign: Roman Atwood). He is new to the building aspect of gmod and i have been trying to teach him as best as i can how to build defenses and houses etc, but it is hard not being able to show him physically. Also i have been trying to teach him the rules and why you need to follow them. It is hard trying to remember them all as i haven't played in ages.

I am writing this request, more than 3 months after as my ban was perma, so that maybe theres a small chance that i could be forgiven for my past mistakes and are then able to play with my little brother and teach him first hand the basics and maybe even advanced rules/building/gameplay of gmod and cityrp. I know this excuse gets used alot "ooh my brother got me banned", "it wasn't me playing, it was my brother" etc. However that is not what i'm trying to say. I know what i did, i joined the server with my lua scripts still activated (i needed to restart gmod to turn them off) and I would just like the chance to be forgiven for that mistake and to reset the relations with the server.

When people hear the word "hack" or "hacks" they usually think of malicious coding and stuff like that. The hacks that i had were simply aimbot and that was it. I used it on TTT to mess with my friends. The hacks that i had were given to me by a friend and i barely had any idea how to use them. I knew how to turn them on, and how to turn them off, that was it. The "hacks" that i had activated when i joined were malicious and i can accept that, however it was a complete mistake and i hope you can understand that. Like i said before (in my first request) i spent hundreds of hours on the server, why would i risk wasting all that time by using hacks that would barely help me anyway. Most of the time i would be either driving or building, so aimbot would be near enough useless for me.

If after all that you still don't think im liable for an unban, please think about all the people that get banned time after time again for clearly breaking obvious rules, for example prop pushing, prop killing, punchwhoring, random tazing/tranq'ing. They get banned over ten times and are still forgiven, they are just seen off as warnings. I have been banned (apparantly) 3 times, there should be some respect given for that.
Hacking/cheating, Double accounting

These two rules are probably the most unacceptable ones to be broken. I am failing to understand why did you join the server in the first place knowing it was violation of the rules.
I completely understand now that i never should have made another account to try and get myself unbanned, it just made it worse, but at the time i was really worried that i would never be able to play again and i was just trying everything i could to try and get myself unbanned.

Also the hacking/cheating rule wasn't intentionally broken. I joined the server hoping to have fun with my friends not realising that the lua scripts were still active, if i had known before-hand i would have taken them off before joining the server because:
1 i know that the server is very strict against hacking.
2 It would have ruined the experience for other players ( and me ).
3 It would be a stupid thing to do because there is a 99% chance i would be banned for it, which i was.

I hope you can come to realise that i was only trying to have fun and wasn't attempting to ruin anyone elses fun. Also I would like to add, looking at some other unban requests, for example: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59363 his reason was because FLRP is the only decent rp server, which is true, but that was enough to get him unbanned? Also that was his 12th ban, this was my 2nd/3rd. Yes i understand that the rules i broke were very strict rules but still, they were not intentionally broken for the fun of breaking rules, or ruining someone elses fun.

There are also no disadvantages of unbanning me. When i used to play on the server, i would be trying to help out people all the time, and if i couldn't i would do as much as i could.

I apologize for this misunderstanding, i hope i can be unbanned.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player ( OpTiiCZz, STEAM_0:0:62598012) will stand as issued.
Please note, hacking is under zero-tolerance and you had joined the server with these hacks enabled. You violated our Terms of Service by using a secondary account to circumvent a ban that had been put in place. If you had needed to discuss an unban, you should've resorted to the forums rather than attempting to contact an admin in-game.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team