Double accounting
Hello Thanks if you are reading this Smile
Your name: CookieMonster

Your ban ID: 60429

Banned by: I dont know the name im sorry

Reason: Double accounting

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened
Hello! I played on my main a couple of weeks ago i had a day ban so decided to have a new start and make a new account the ban was short btw anyway. i've got a new account since my main was banned so i jumped onto the game to play with my friends when someone writes hello in the chat i reply and poof im banned for double accounting this was about 10 minutes after i joined anyway i played for 10 mins meet my friends talked for a bit and got banned then i got told by one of my very good friends to make a appeal on here to talk about my ban and if there was anyway i could get any of my old things onto my new account like my Car and i had like 10k XD btw this thread is on my new account i had created to start fresh.
My account does not have to be fully unbanned but it would be GREAT to have it shortend i have spent many hours on my server GMOD is also my most played game but havent played for a while i couldnt figure out how to make a thread until my friend told me haha xD
You can't just make another account and go back on the server because you are banned
It's kinda against the whole point of banning you in the first place
So now you have been perm banned by our system for doing so
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (CookieMonster, STEAM_0:0:41282898) will stand as issued.
Please note, Double-Accounting to circumvent a ban is a violation of our Terms of Service. You attempted to bypass a 5-month ban by the use of a secondary account and both accounts will remain permanently suspended.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team