UBR - Zephy
Your name: Zephy
Your ban ID: 57878
Banned by: Console
Reason: Hacks
Involved: N/A
Why we should unban you: On my last Ubr, I was told to give evidence to prove my innocence, I had failed to comply, but now I have evidence as why I think I had an unfair ban. If you can just take a short amount of your time just to quickly read over this I'd be much appreciated, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...nys+Script
This is where the 'hack' had come from. As you can see the context of the 'hack' is meaningly for DarkRP. No matter where I looked to get rid of the script I cannot, I have unsubscribed and the mod is also in my keys. I have tried to search up onto Google and YouTube how to get rid of these keys and get rid of them and there is nothing about it, I heard about 'unbindall' but that completely messes up your Garry's Mod and I don't want that to happen. Eventhough that I have unsubscribed, it is still there, it must be the Author's fault as a troll, or to get people banned and stuff like that. As i'm sure you can see, this hack was not meant for your server, I did not need any money, otherwise I would have donated just like other times.
Thanks Zephy.
Will this be reviewed or investigated?
Please be patient.
It has now been 10 days since I had posted this UBR, how long exactly will this take?
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Zephy, STEAM_0:1:79239276) will stand as issued.
Please note, the use of hacks is under zero-tolerance and you had joined the server with these hacks enabled. Three hours after being issued a suspension, you attempted to login on a Family Shared account to circumvent the ban put in place.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team