Your ban ID:
[/b]50760
Banned by: Narcotic
[b]Reason: Hacks
[b]Involved:nobody
[/b]
[/b]
[b][b][b][b][b]Why we should unban you:[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b]I retired to 9 months I came back I went to log on to steam and I had to reset the password because I changed it after I came to enter the server and I see Ban checked the reason and I see hacks. Now I'm upset that very that after erosion server 320 hours and I have expensive things and I guarantee you've never used hacks and I have no reason to put Hacks After paying him to donate and short I upset very it's not my fault I hope you take off my ban Very upset it's not my fault I hope you take off my ban I trust the experienced staff to examine this matter.
[/b][/b]
[/b][/b][/b]
You were banned by the Console, not Narcotic.
You were banned for "Forced sv_allowcslua to 1.", and this isn't something our system does without a good reason.

If you were innocent, then why did you wait almost a year to appeal it?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
delete this post
(04-01-2015, 05:05 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You were banned by the Console, not Narcotic.
You were banned for "Forced sv_allowcslua to 1.", and this isn't something our system does without a good reason.

If you were innocent, then why did you wait almost a year to appeal it?

I did not touch a computer 9 months and then I went in and saw someone changed my password on steam I came to enter the server and saw Ann and I made this order have no idea what it is this order I assure you it was not me what I would pay for Ken that invest Come and do it please I'm upset that I believe
I'm afraid that we will not unban you just because you're making a claim like this. Your credibility is questionable considering the circumstances and I'm afraid that you'll only be unbanned if you got any evidence to prove your innocence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-01-2015, 07:21 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm afraid that we will not unban you just because you're making a claim like this. Your credibility is questionable considering the circumstances and I'm afraid that you'll only be unbanned if you got any evidence to prove your innocence.

I do not know how to prove it but why after 320 hours I would do such a thing I've never turned hacks who I pissed it all day I did not do it if there was a way to prove to you that I proved I was not invested that by it if I was a hacker I was not trying to whether it was not true but it's not me. I promise you
(04-01-2015, 07:21 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm afraid that we will not unban you just because you're making a claim like this. Your credibility is questionable considering the circumstances and I'm afraid that you'll only be unbanned if you got any evidence to prove your innocence.

Please take off my brother I want to play I've hacker I swear please watch me 24/7 please see
My boyfriend and I retired from the computer for a period we came back we wanted to get into the server and he saw that someone had changed to steam password is reset your password. He came to enter the server and see Ann. I swear he did not hacks please i want to play with my friend's why I will not go into that I want to play with a friend. I beg Enzyme take off his ban you will see that he is not used hacks

Not involved in UBR. Please read the courthouse-rules. Warned. - Enzyme
Ok so Enzyme i dont know how to prove that issue, but i can swear about that and I have no motive to use hacks in that server because i have 320 hours and i spend alot of time on this game and you can see how much money i got. This is not a few hours and i really want to come back and i cant explain that issue because someone broke into my account steam and i really want to catch him, but i cant. I hope that can you understand me and can help me to come back and play Smile (pls take that post seriously)
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (BirDox, STEAM_0:0:83604484) will stand as issued.
Please note, you have provided no evidence to support why you were using hacks nor to support the claim that you account had been hijacked. 

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team