Losing cop gear after tied up
Whenever I get tied up as cop, and then released again, I lose my gear. This may of course be completely applicable to the hand-gun, but what about the taze-gun, ram, and arrest baton?

Was it decided to let the cop lose all his gear when he has been tied up, and if so, where can you get your gear back? Or are the cops then forced to suicide to get their gear back?
I'm pretty sure it's a bug. It happens to the Paramedic class as well; once untied, you lose the medkit item.

Only way to get your gear back (other than rejoining) is to respawn.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I hate when this happens. Also, when you get cuffed you shouldn't lose your guns. That makes me rage
(09-17-2011, 01:05 PM)shrivaldo Wrote: Whenever I get tied up as cop, and then released again, I lose my gear. This may of course be completely applicable to the hand-gun, but what about the taze-gun, ram, and arrest baton?

Was it decided to let the cop lose all his gear when he has been tied up, and if so, where can you get your gear back? Or are the cops then forced to suicide to get their gear back?

Yeah this does seem to be a common bug. It could be worked into the RP if soul adds a place you can go to regain your gear Smile

(P.S - I like the SHODAN sig Cheese)
(09-19-2011, 02:57 AM)childjames Wrote: I hate when this happens. Also, when you get cuffed you shouldn't lose your guns. That makes me rage

If you have an illegal weapon "all weapons are illegal" the cops aren't going to cuff you and let you keep it, and if someone is tying you up, they are taking you hostage, and aren't going to let you keep your guns.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
I will try to fix it this week. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.