Previous Bans
Your name: [FL:RP] Zombieshooter47

Your ban ID: 41485

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: Hostaging in the main street

Involved: Unknown

Why we should unban you: The entire server was doing an RP of another city, we were located just to the left of nexus in the villas area and we had it blocked off (approved) and the president allowed us to have our second city. We ran just like an actual city, etc etc. I was a police officer/security officer for the city and I realized that someone threaten our president and ran away. I chased him, tranqed him (tazed him) and hostage roped him (cuffed him) and took him to the jails to serve his time. He was not cooperating and ran towards the offices. We were at the edge and I think I actually tranqed him again. I've already reported him using @ and Fultz was watching and he started to cooperate, I starting leading him back to the city when I recieved a PM from Fultz, asking "Why are you hostaging on the streets" which in the fact I was arresting him and putting him in jail under the city law. The only reason he was out of our walls was because he wasn't cooperating. I think the ban should be removed because we weren't hostaging him, we were indeed arresting him because he broke the city law. It's just like the police officer job, but instead of a tazer, I had a tranq, and instead of handcuffs, I had a hostage rope. When I tranqed him the first time, he was still in the villas area, which is NOT the main road, and indeed I see people get mugged/hostaged there all the time. After the first time he failed to follow fear rp and the arrest led on to main road but still behind the nexus. 

*WARNING* This is based off of my memory, maybe Fultz could add more to the story, when he responds to it. Also, why I posted it a little over 1 year later, was because the rule is still generally new about posting previous ban unban requests and also I just finally got time to waste.
Im not approving bans "off memory" of a year ago. If you felt it was invalid, you should of contested it earlier.

Denied.