Dear, Fearless.
Dear, Fearless.
Sometimes we fight.
Sometimes we cooperate.
However always, we are together and placed in the same world one way or another. Virtual yes, but we all come from the same planet. We are all humans, and with that comes emotion and thought that may provoke conflict, or may introduce friendship.

Past few days, I've become more thankful within to be such privileged to have a seat at a table with so many unique and prosperous minds sitting. The grammar you use on your job title doesn't determine whether you are intelligent or not, and I'm certainly a hypocrite here because I'm an Elitist. However, just thanks for being here.

Easter's coming up. Regardless of your religious views let's all be thankful, and remember what today/tomorrow/yesterday (depending on your time of reading this, maybe even farther down the road you'll be reading this) was about. 

This is one of the few times I'll say/type this out-loud.

God-Bless, Fearless, and God-Bless all.
~ Devin Morrison.

Thank you.
The following 1 user Likes Marx's post:
  • Rain
Happy easter to you too!
I want what you are smoking
The following 5 users Like Rain's post:
  • Blurr, Reefaz, equal, Tawee, Ms. Mudpie
Happy Easter mate!

I suppose now Is a good time to air a thought I've had for a while, we as a generate and those living in this digital age are going to experience a relationship with the internet like never before, an example is that before any one you met IRL is your friend, making friends off the internet was considered strange, dangerous even. So what happens when the gates of this community close like it will in the distant future? What then? Of course we will have made friendships that possibly will last a lifetime, without even meeting the people previously. That blows my mind that when I'm 80 I could be sitting talking still to those I met here all those years ago, let this be testament for me to look back on it. FL hasnt just helped me, it saved me, I've explained why before but it has and I'm thankfull for that, and looking back over how I've grown it feels less like Ive spent 1100 hours of my life on a game, more in a community and I'm thankful for that.

Soppy moment over, go back to killing each other.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Reefaz
Happy Easter.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
There are no easter eggs here and I feel like crying

Working in retail I hate each and every holiday.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Floodify
(04-05-2015, 07:52 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Working in retail I hate each and every holiday.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I agree with barkles. Some of the people I care about most I met through the internet, and FL. I'm really thankful for this.
Happy Easter.
[Image: giphy.gif]