[Unban Request]
Your name: [FL:RP] CloudyBlue

[b]Your ban ID: 60453

[b]Banned by:
[FL]KPred
Reason: FearRP

[b]Involved:-

[b]Why we should unban you:you should unban me because i didn't break FearRP and the admin didn't even have a chat with me before banning me this cop said get out of your car so i got out with my Corleones because we ran a police officer over by-mistake, so then i said lets call a medic we called one and healed him up and then the police officer told me you may go and i went with my car i dont know how on world i got banned for FearRP without the admin bringing me to him and discussing it i am a really good FearlessRP player i always played by the rules im innocent i was really surprised i got a ban for FearRP when i didn't i would really wish you can decrease my time or unban me because this is really unfair thank you for taking your time and listening to me kind Sir, i hope to see myself get unbanned Thank you.
You ran into the nexus garage, and I was standing there as a SRU, I told you to stop and stand still, you continued to run around and try to get upstairs. KPred saw you doing this and banned you for breaking FearRP, running away from gunpoint.
Like Smex said, you ran in the garage directly past 2 SRU (Smex and Verzyn) and continued to run around after they both told you to stop visibly under gunpoint. I even waited 5-10 seconds to see if you would stop and even when you were right up in their face you chose not to.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck